Sheffield City Hall / Ticketmaster : E Ticket Cannot Be Printed Out !

Chekhov

51 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

You've spelt competent wrong.

So, you want me to add 35p to the price of all our items under £1 ?

Or alternatively you want my other customers to subsidise people buying a soddin' £1 plug with a  card.

Or you want me to potentially lose money on a sale ?

Nope of those options seems fair to me.

If push comes to shove I'd just introduce a it £5 minimum invoice charge. Some customers would suffer but if it makes "Resident" on Sheffield Forum happy then I'm sure they'll think it's worth it

Wow. A spelling mistake. 

I note the lack of a PM with the business details. 

3 minutes ago, XPertByExperien said:

One thing that winds me up about the City Hall, is that unlike the Crucible and the Lyceum, they don't do any concessions for disabled customers.

Like we went to Mrs Brown's Boys D'Musical at the City Hall last September, tickets were rather expensive as I recall.

You should be banned again merely for going to see Mrs Browns Boys.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, XPertByExperien said:

One thing that winds me up about the City Hall, is that unlike the Crucible and the Lyceum, they don't do any concessions for disabled customers.

Like we went to Mrs Brown's Boys D'Musical at the City Hall last September, tickets were rather expensive as I recall.

One thing that winds me up is the entitled attitude of thinking you deserve a discount because you're disabled. 

You're seeing the same show as everyone else, why should you pay less? 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Resident said:

One thing that winds me up is the entitled attitude of thinking you deserve a discount because you're disabled. 

You're seeing the same show as everyone else, why should you pay less? 

You think if you're blind or partially sighted you don't deserve a discount?

You think if you're deaf or hearing impaired you don't deserve a discount?

11 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

You think if you're blind or partially sighted you don't deserve a discount?

You think if you're deaf or hearing impaired you don't deserve a discount?

To be honest, if you're watching Mrs Brown's Boys then I'd consider both of those a bonus !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I said earlier in this thread that part of the reason I did not want poxy small value transactions on my bank statements was I always check them and loads of spam transactions obviously makes that much more onerous and time consuming.

Well I have just checked through my bank accounts and found a shop had double charged me for an item.  I am sure it was accidental, but I'd never have got my money back, or even known about it, had I not collated my accounts. And that was a personal account, it is, if anything, even more inmportant for ones business accounts as the end of year business accounts would be wrong (even more wrong might be more accurate ! )  without doing so.

• 4 months later...

Just gone on Ticketmaster's website to print out our tickets, and it says :

Your Phone is Your Ticket
Just display the barcodes below on your mobile device, to be scanned at the door.

Screenshots won't get you in.

I suspect not all door staff will be jobsworths and stick to that, but even if that's true it's unnecessary extra stress.

But if they are inflexible about it how are you supposed to attend a City Hall event if you do not have a smartphone or your smartphone is U/S ?

Edited by Chekhov

3 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Just gone on Ticketmaster's website to print out our tickets, and it says :

Your Phone is Your Ticket
Just display the barcodes below on your mobile device, to be scanned at the door.

Screenshots won't get you in.

Thats a lie, the scanning device wont know if its a screenshot or not, the barcode is the same regardless.  The only way anyone would know is if staff actively check its a screenshot or not.

Mate of mine goes and fills up at Costco with a photo of the barcode from somebody's card, or so he says anyway.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1