How Many Sheffielders Will Be Helping Mr Hunt?

mr hunt wants pensioners to go back to work as soon as possible,your country needs you ,disabled pensioners also wanted as the country has no workers,well i am not going back ,i say thats what job centres are for ,but how many in sheffield will be heeding his call?

There are plenty below pension age who don't go to work so he should try them first.

A bit laughable though, when plenty of politicians think that a 3 hour dinner or a session in the bar on expenses is working.

To get my vote Labour will have to put up a very good manifesto well before the next election. Having said that the Conservative party have let me down and I won't be voting for them again unless things seriously change. The way I feel at the moment, I'll stop at home on voting day. Politicians of all parties have shown them selves up to be total waste of space and just pinching money. 

• Like 1

I'm reluctantly - as a natural 'Tory' (despite voting for Blair -twice) coming round to thinking that Keir has to be given a go to sort out the current malaise. Hope he's in good health though (and takes care crossing roads) as I'd 110%  continue to vote Tory (or even Reform) if Rayner was leader.

6 hours ago, Meltman said:

To get my vote Labour will have to put up a very good manifesto well before the next election. Having said that the Conservative party have let me down and I won't be voting for them again unless things seriously change. The way I feel at the moment, I'll stop at home on voting day. Politicians of all parties have shown them selves up to be total waste of space and just pinching money. 

Well let's hope people take the trouble to read the manifesto this time.

I'm sick of hearing that 'Corbyn had no policies', when in fact he had loads - real game changers, great ideas that people are desperate for now.  And honest. -He would have done his damdist to get them implemented, up and working, not just the empty promises we get now.

Starmer on the other hand is just same old, same old.... and won't make much difference, yet if he wins, the media will no doubt tell us it's because he's got rid of Corbyn.

We live in seriously ****ed up times.....

Edited by Anna B
  • Like 1