How Many Sheffielders Will Be Helping Mr Hunt?

7 hours ago, bassett one said:

goverment have annouced that due to lack of labourers ect that our borders will be open for them to come and work on building sites ,farms,shops ect,ect i thought the idea was leave europe and give our unemployed jobs

It was but turns out they don’t want to work.

4 hours ago, BigAl1 said:

It was but turns out they don’t want to work.

Good reasons for that.

Maybe they don't have transport to get to the farms, (no public transport.)

Migrant workers often live on site in very poor conditions. British workers still have their rent and expenses to pay back at home, and possibly a family.

Expensive childcare, or no one to look after children

Short term contract work , then all the hassle of getting Universal credit again, with a minimum 6 week wait living on fresh air.

Back breaking work in poor conditions for poor pay.

11 hours ago, bassett one said:

goverment have annouced that due to lack of labourers ect that our borders will be open for them to come and work on building sites ,farms,shops ect,ect i thought the idea was leave europe and give our unemployed jobs

Guess what, you got duped, just like almost everyone else who voted Leave.

Bet you feel a bit silly now eh?

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Guess what, you got duped, just like almost everyone else who voted Leave.

Bet you feel a bit silly now eh?

You know what? This is the first post you ever wrote that I actually agree with! I'm almost tempted to take you off the ignore list, only almost mind!

14 minutes ago, XPertByExperien said:

You know what? This is the first post you ever wrote that I actually agree with! I'm almost tempted to take you off the ignore list, only almost mind!

So you've got HHR on ignore but you've read his post.......

it will be like a revolving door welcome come to england and work please as our unemployed dont want the labouring jobs on building sites ect,and then use the same plane to send away all the boat imigrants ,why not ask the boat folk to do the jobs and if after 12 months they work hard,pay taxes then consider them for a english passport ?

4 hours ago, bassett one said:

it will be like a revolving door welcome come to england and work please as our unemployed dont want the labouring jobs on building sites ect,and then use the same plane to send away all the boat imigrants ,why not ask the boat folk to do the jobs and if after 12 months they work hard,pay taxes then consider them for a english passport ?

Excellent solution. 

Why aren't you in Parliament...?