Policemen Getting Arrogant.

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

You know Hacks, Cress?

Spill the beans, any scandals?

I wondered if 

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

You know Hacks, Cress?

Spill the beans, any scandals?

I wondered if pattricia had said something to Padders who said something to Hackey,  can't trust anyone

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Ask Mister Gee ,  his " cousin Steven " knows me  😂😂😂

I'm not having anything to say to him,  I notice you disappeared after he'd insulted me,  fine friend you were/are.  Steven G is that him or his cousin or Steven Gerrard? - anyway I think if you speak to him then don't speak to me as everything will be passed on.

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

Can you lot stop talking in riddles, it's doing my head in !

Sorry, just can't get straight answers from him.

Edited by cressida

1 minute ago, cressida said:

I'm not having anything to say to him,  I notice you disappeared after he'd insulted me,  fine friend you were/are.  Steven G is that him or his cousin or Steven Gerrard? - anyway I think if you speak to him then don't speak to me as everything will be passed on.

I think you have your wires crossed . Mister Gee insults me all the time . I don't pass anything on to anyone .

5 minutes ago, Padders said:

Can you lot stop talking in riddles, it's doing my head in !

:thumbsup:

The thread has taken a swerve,  I was questioning Hackey about something he posted last year,  I could have pm'd him but didn't want to be pushy so I thought he would recall it and it would be only a couple of posts - my fault,  my curiousity.

To return to the topic - have the police ever been able to help you?

15 hours ago, Axe said:

A good fair contribution. In 2023 someone arrested is less likely to get beaten up by the Police and forced to confess to something they have not do than if they had been arrested 50 years ago. 

The media prefer to report negative Police stories rather than positive Police stories.

The media prefer to report any negative story over a positive one! 

In all seriousness, police officers have the power to make most people's lives incredibly difficult. The police force needs some serious consideration how to overcome some cultural issues. The level of trust in the police and the criminal justice system must be at an all time low. 

I hope that any 'reform' isn't an excuse for further defunding of the police by the Home office as a punishment.