'Boycott Hogwarts Computer Game' (Because Of 'Trans Rights', Apparently)

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Eugh!!!

I remember that creature.. 

He still appears on some of my blades forums. I think he's moved down to Brighton. Ditched his polish girlfriend for a Thai girl. So much the BNP! Mel is actually a really decent person if you were to ever meet him, in spite of some of his posts!

3 minutes ago, A.B.Yaffle said:

He still appears on some of my blades forums. I think he's moved down to Brighton. Ditched his polish girlfriend for a Thai girl. So much the BNP! Mel is actually a really decent person if you were to ever meet him, in spite of some of his posts!

He's too judgmental for me to get along with. I don't like nor dislike him.

As for the racist one I remember seeing a picture of his 'protest' outside of the cathedral 🤣🤣

I was gonna post it a while back for some reason but didn't as a deceased former poster is on it too. 

42 minutes ago, A.B.Yaffle said:

Is that someone from dronfield?

Roy still has his racist rants, even though he seems to prefer foreign women!

Bold

Yep. That's the one.

Roy's an idiot. He's not even consistent. He probably prefers foreign women who speak little English. 

Oh dear, I didn't realise CM has passed away.

On the right wing/ left wing issue I think the terms are unhelpful.

For example, some consider me far right because I can't agree with abortion.  I don't dislike people who have gone through it though.

However, I am also called left wing as I would love to see public services renationalised. 

4 minutes ago, A.B.Yaffle said:

Oh dear, I didn't realise CM has passed away.

On the right wing/ left wing issue I think the terms are unhelpful.

For example, some consider me far right because I can't agree with abortion.  I don't dislike people who have gone through it though.

However, I am also called left wing as I would love to see public services renationalised. 

But, I do find it's generally 'The Left' who throw the most insults. Both sides do it, but for the side who created #bekind, they are the ones less likely to live by their own doctrines.

• Like 1

Well, lethian, maybe we should all be forced to spend a year hugging trees, doing good, eating lentels, wearing sandals etc. This is what woke used to be called. I personally prefer crocs to sandals and definitely without socks!

And I'm still not sure which camp I am supposed to be in? 

Would you consider my views leftie or rightie?

Edited by A.B.Yaffle

50 minutes ago, A.B.Yaffle said:

Well, lethian, maybe we should all be forced to spend a year hugging trees, doing good, eating lentels, wearing sandals etc. This is what woke used to be called. I personally prefer crocs to sandals and definitely without socks!

And I'm still not sure which camp I am supposed to be in? 

Would you consider my views leftie or rightie?

I reckon we're both pretty central, maybe leaning more right by modern standards, but i think people generally become more conservative as they get older.

My example of this is the Elvis Presley > Alice Cooper > Marilyn Manson progression.

The next generation used the new artist to rebel against their parents. What was liberal later becomes conservative as the generations push the boundaries.

Look at the values of older Labour voters - they are some of the most racist/xenophobic/homophobic people. Their views clash completely with the younger Labour voters of today.

Edited by leviathan13