The Lady Vanishes.

Guest ThaBoom

6 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I’ve just been watching it on the news again just now and is also front page news in The Daily Mail. I’ve never known it to be as dangerous as this for women of all ages.What is causing all this ? Years ago women could go anywhere for a walk without fear or accidents. They always say that fact is more intriguing than fiction but in this case I just feel so sorry for her husband and children.

Also the actor who was hiking abroad  has still not been found. Very worrying for these peoples relatives.

Don't you Vanish Pattricia.  The Forum won't be the same without you.  🥰❤️

Edited by PRESLEY

Guest ThaBoom
18 minutes ago, cressida said:

I walked through a park when it was dusk once,  my mother warned me not to do so again,  I didn't,  it's sad but it's risky in the daytime these days,  even with  dogs people still go out late to walk them.

Thats true- many get attacked randomly or fall victim to someone,  day or night.

But, I'd advise against going out in dark especially into any isolated area. My wife just about goes to the bin outside house when it's dark 😆 

I have to go with her if she wants to walk, which is right. 

It's too early to say if this person has been a victim of some sort, or as others commented, simply had an accident and can only be under that river.

4 hours ago, ThaBoom said:

The water is marked as being deep and believed to be around 14ft.

I do outdoor swimming round there, like most rivers in the area its pretty shallow.   It only reaches those kind of depths at the river mouth at Fleetwood.

Mind you I have seen the media refer to the river path as a "towpath".

Edited by alchresearch

Getting rid of a body(living or not)whilst the dog is trying to get close to it’s mistress ain’t easy. She’s not done a runner and abandoned her dog, we dog lovers don’t do that sort of thing. I’m looking closer to home, whilst feeling bad about doing so, the police must have their suspicions, it’s their move.