The Lady Vanishes.

Guest ThaBoom

55 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I think whoever is threatening to profit from the Nicola Bulley's case by selling stories about her need to be brought to book, charged and let them be the victim of press intrusion. 

As if the woman's family haven't got enough on their plate without idiot members of the public.

Well said.  I fully agree.

Some people's nastiness and nosiness are truly unbelievable when their first thought should be concern for a suffering family.

The police should have released the information about the lady's problems when it was first known she had gone missing.  The police visited her 17 days before she went missing and judged she had problems and was vulnerable. 

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Well said.  I fully agree.

Some people's nastiness and nosiness are truly unbelievable when their first thought should be concern for a suffering family.

Unfortunately that is inevitably going to happen.  It happened regarding Claudia Lawrence. Sadly her family still does not know what has happened to Claudia Lawrence despite all the publicity her disappearance has attracted.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

Did anybody know that Actor Mackenzie Crook is looking for his Sister in law, whos also gone missing. Seems to have been over shadowed by the constant news reporting of the Nicola Bulley case

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-64684582

I saw a photo of him on Virgin Media but didn't click on it,  I can't understand whether people plan their disappearances, do it on impulse or suddenly snap.