Fa Cup Fleetwood V Sheffield Wednesday

bassett one

37 minutes ago, top4718 said:

A grown man who's a liar, fantasist and grass changes the tag line on his profile to try and get at me, what a truly pathetic individual, pitiful. 🤡

Whoever he is it looks like it worked.

Did you enjoy the game by the way?.

Edited by Alextopman

8 hours ago, top4718 said:

The long unbeaten run comes to an end but bigger fish to fry at Portman Road on Saturday, I won't lose any sleep about missing a trip to Burnley.

Well! It seems to have made some ones night,he'll have a good day at school today.

• Haha 1

Both sides made big changes to their normal matchday line ups, Fleetwood  used 6 fringe/ youth players, Wednesday chopped and changed. The Owls never got on top of a stubborn cod army with only Gregorys effort against the bar that bucked the trend, stockdale much the busier keeper, in truth Wednesdays backline looked dead uncomfortable with Jack hunt at makeshift CB and lightwieght in the middle of the pitch, Wilks as ever ran around like a headless chicken. 

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

yes lets move on to the main thing being the league,although it cost us a lot of cash,but we need promotion at all odds

Since when did fans get brainwashed into thinking the f.a cup is all about money? What happened to actually giving the fans something to get excited about.

I despair at times with modern football and it's attitude.

• Like 1