'Online Misogyny' Set To Be Outlawed

I assume, for the sake of equality of course, that the reverse would also apply & the hundreds of women posting anti-men rhetorics on Facebook/Instagram/TikTok videos are all going to be prosecuted as a result. 

I would also expect that MumsNet would also be forced to close it's doors 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Resident said:

I assume, for the sake of equality of course, that the reverse would also apply & the hundreds of women posting anti-men rhetorics on Facebook/Instagram/TikTok videos are all going to be prosecuted as a result. 

I would also expect that MumsNet would also be forced to close it's doors 

No no no!!!

Because when women do it, it's empowering.

Women dancing half naked and showing their privates off on onlyfans and tik tok to make quick money is a great example to the younger generation of girls.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Anna B said:

>>Chekhov said:
There is no doubt about it, leftie PC types are without any shadow of a doubt, the first to start being personal and insulting on forums. But almost certainly not face to face, it might be more even under those circumstances, make of that what you will !<<

Sorry, but that is just your opinion, not a fact.  The right wingers are just as capable of hurling insults about to start fights. 

The second sentence might be my opinion, but the first is an undoubted fact. Just read any thread, esp a contentious one and almost all the posts making personal or directly insulting comments  (i.e. aimed at another poster on here) are from trendy PC leftie types.

The Times (6 Feb 23 p 12)

"Schools scramble to stop teen misogyny"

Boys talking loudly about masturbation in class, not all of them grasp that what they're doing is sexual harassment.

Sexual harassment in schools isn't just a problem, it's a catastrophe. Inappropriate sexual behaviour and sexual language are the toxic foundations of a rape culture which towers dangerously over us.

So, boys talking loudly in class about masturbation will make them all rapists.

Well it's a point of view.

Oh **** off.

Edited by Chekhov

34 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

The Times (6 Feb 23 p 12)

"Schools scramble to stop teen misogyny"

Boys talking loudly about masturbation in class, not all of them grasp that what they're doing is sexual harassment.

Sexual harassment in schools isn't just a problem, it's a catastrophe. Inappropriate sexual behaviour and sexual language are the toxic foundations of a rape culture which towers dangerously over us.

So, boys talking loudly in class about masturbation will make them all rapists.

Well it's a point of view.

Oh **** off.

Yet, Megan Thee Stallion can record WAP and film a supporting video which are heard and seen by millions...

34 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Yet, Megan Thee Stallion can record WAP and film a supporting video which are heard and seen by millions...

No no no!!!

That's ok because it's empowering, even though women admit to drugging and robbing men. (Cardi B)

Get with the program will you!!

👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I think it's easy for people in my age bracket to be blase about misogyny, but for young people it is a serious and pervasive issue:

School rape culture: ‘Her death could have been prevented’ - BBC Three

Sexual abuse rife in UK's state and private schools, say police | Rape and sexual assault | The Guardian

The problem now is that misogyny has become the new " racist".  It's now becoming misogynistic to criticize anything a woman does or say, it's being overused by the permanently outraged and just like the word racist, will become watered down and meaningless thanks to the folk who are absolutely desperate to argue about anything and everything.

Whoppers.

• Like 1

Just now, Al Bundy said:

The problem now is that misogyny has become the new " racist".  It's now becoming misogynistic to criticize anything a woman does or say, it's being overused by the permanently outraged and just like the word racist, will become watered down and meaningless thanks to the folk who are absolutely desperate to argue about anything and everything.

Whoppers.

To find out what's going on, sometimes it's good to look behind the headlines.

Yes there will be outrage when a Prime Minister might say "calm down dear" to a female politician, however that's only patronising put down under which there are some really horrible things happening to girls both online and in the real world.

I highlighted young people because for many of them, their life is online.

I'm so glad I'm not a young person growing up now.