Dozy Speaks Out.

Alextopman

Just now, PapaLazarou said:

No, it hasn't been cancelled. The EFL is still awaiting responses to some questions they have asked:

The EFL has been awaiting a response on those queries for some time and until the League is satisfied that the requirements of its Regulations have been met, it will not process a change of control at the Club.

That said, something doesn't feel right.

If this man hasn't got the funds to run the club, then he's of no use.

This is exactly what this process is for.

That's what I thought. Aslong as he hands over what's needed then all's well but why delay handing it over I guess thats the worry.

8 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

That's what I thought. Aslong as he hands over what's needed then all's well but why delay handing it over I guess thats the worry.

Correct.

But like you mentioned earlier, this issue of not paying £30k of rent on a property is not good.

If he’s defaulting on £30k of rent, then something looks pretty off to me.

38 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Correct.

But like you mentioned earlier, this issue of not paying £30k of rent on a property is not good.

If he’s defaulting on £30k of rent, then something looks pretty off to me.

He might have good reasons for not paying it, we'd never get enough details to know if it's something to worry about anyway. Your as good as promoted now so I don't see why he'd delay although he has already helped with some bills so not like he isn't willing to put his hand in his pocket.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Time to cough up now, poundland can't wait to get away. Or will it all fall through, thing is, if it does I can see poundland doing some skimming off, selling on the cheap to some asset stripper who just wants to get their hands on the hotel.

3 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Time to cough up now, poundland can't wait to get away. Or will it all fall through, thing is, if it does I can see poundland doing some skimming off, selling on the cheap to some asset stripper who just wants to get their hands on the hotel.

Hey, guess what!

No-one cares what you post tonight. All these silly juvenile nonsense posts attempting to take the shine of our achievement, or raise a reaction won't work tonight.

Guess why.....

We just got promoted to the Premier League 😃⚔️

Good luck in the third tier play-offs though.