Dozy Speaks Out.

Alextopman

41 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I've not got a racist bone in my body and if you knew me you would know that and an obvious reason why.

Anyone suffering because of who they are has my support, however more and more it's being brought into situations where it isn't valid or necessary and at this point in this case I don't see why there was any reason to bring it into the subject.

We didn't need Ferdinand saying "Do you think because you're Black" or words to that effect in the middle of a conversation about buying a football club with no racial undertones at all.

Hadn't there been a suggestion that this particular take over had been subject to more scrutiny than some others? It is dragging on and there has obviously been a leak followed by suggestions that maybe his business wasn't quite what it seemed to be.

When you belong to a group that have been discriminated against for so long it can't be easy not to become a little paranoid at times. Also it was Rio that brought it up if I remember correctly so Dozzy didn't have much option other than to reply.

1 minute ago, m williamson said:

Hadn't there been a suggestion that this particular take over had been subject to more scrutiny than some others? It is dragging on and there has obviously been a leak followed by suggestions that maybe his business wasn't quite what it seemed to be.

When you belong to a group that have been discriminated against for so long it can't be easy not to become a little paranoid at times. Also it was Rio that brought it up if I remember correctly so Dozzy didn't have much option other than to reply.

Correct that's what I said, there was no reason for Ferdinand to bring it into the discussion, it was out of nowhere.

Dozy came across as a decent bloke who likes a pint of Guinness with the Lads.

Anyway we'll see how it goes I'll welcome him and judge him on his performance.

On 10/02/2023 at 23:49, PapaLazarou said:

Nothing to see here.

Other than money, morals, ethics, and no taxi firms.

How it started

1 hour ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Well IF there's any doubt about his suitability then this has got to be a good thing, hasn't it? :|

How it finished 🤣

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Has it been cancelled though? Looks like it's still ongoing to me if he submits the information they still require. One thing in that article would be a concern to me and that's the part him refusing to pay 30k he owes despite being worth billions, if it's true of course. 

Well I for one want to see this takeover go through, it's the gift, the one that keeps on giving, it has to go through. I sense this is going to be the biggest laugh since the naming of the Jessica Ennis Stand and her subsequent withdrawal, please, please, please get it over the line.

30 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Has it been cancelled though? Looks like it's still ongoing to me if he submits the information they still require. One thing in that article would be a concern to me and that's the part him refusing to pay 30k he owes despite being worth billions, if it's true of course. 

No, it hasn't been cancelled. The EFL are still awaiting responses to some questions they have asked:

The EFL has been awaiting a response on those queries for some time and until the League is satisfied that the requirements of its Regulations have been met, it will not process a change of control at the Club.

That said, something doesn't feel right.

If this man hasn't got the funds to run the club, then he's of no use.

This is exactly what this process is for.

15 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Well I for one want to see this takeover go through, it's the gift, the one that keeps on giving, it has to go through. I sense this is going to be the biggest laugh since the naming of the Jessica Ennis Stand and her subsequent withdrawal, please, please, please get it over the line.

You've clearly chosen to ignore the recent thread by SFBeca then.

Edited by PapaLazarou