Sufc Wurst Hotdog In England?

bassett one

59 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

thanks i aint good at stuff like that so thanks,but i did put date page ect to prove that it was correct,its awfull and they need to sort out there hotdogs .

1 minute ago, cmonkes said:

You wouldn't find me paying £5.50 for a football stadia food offering regardless. I'm no food snob, but I would much prefer to pay for something none processed and which is not full of preservatives and addertives. I would argue that there are very few football grounds in this country that offer top quality, fairly priced food? And it's the same cocerts, gigs and theatre etc.

Most of the decent food I have seen from Twitter at football grounds is either from a) Spurs home ground, or b) non league grounds.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, bassett one said:

thanks i aint good at stuff like that so thanks,but i did put date page ect to prove that it was correct,its awfull and they need to sort out there hotdogs .

42 minutes ago, Padders said:

Compulsory in Mr. Bassetts case.

your dam right on that one,i have my big burger and onions with ketchup and fries from a wagon near the cop same venue whenever i go,then a top cuppa inside the ground,clothes always need a wash cos of the sauce ,wife says i need a bib,but long live the burger man near the cop. see nowt as bad as that awfull foreign wurster excuse of a hotdog

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, bassett one said:

your dam right on that one,i have my big burger and onions with ketchup and fries from a wagon near the cop same venue whenever i go,then a top cuppa inside the ground,clothes always need a wash cos of the sauce ,wife says i need a bib,but long live the burger man near the cop. see nowt as bad as that awfull foreign wurster excuse of a hotdog

You didnt vote for Brexit for this! Disgusting! Send the buggers back!