Sam Smith

Β 

Yuk, it's revolting...

Β 

Β 

Republican senator Ted Cruz retweeted quote tweets branding Smith’s performance as β€œsatanic”.

β€œThis is... evil,” he commented on his retweet of a post by conservative commentator Liz Wheeler, in which she wrote: β€œDon’t fight the culture wars, they say. Meanwhile demons are teaching your kids to worship Satan. I could throw up.”

Right-wing political commentator Matt Walsh said: β€œIt’s not surprising to see a satanic ritual at the Grammys.

Β 

Elon Musks response was..."If that's Satan we have nothing to worry about"Β  πŸ˜„

• Like 1

If it doesn't directly impact your life, I wouldn't spend too much time clutching your pearls

Β 

Having said that, Sam's got some decent biceps - probably a good fruit pickerΒ or labourer - could be the solution that 'I never repeat mesen' B1 is looking for

8 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

He is doing this on purpose now, surely?

Β 

Absolutely revolting.Β 

Β 

sam-smith-perfect-magazine-1-600x600.jpe

Β 

Β 

Is this the bloke who owns the Brown Bear in town, among a few other pubs in the UK?

Β 

And he moans if you swear or use your mobile in his pubs.Β  Pfft!Β  Β 

Edited by Baron99