Liverpool Riots 2023

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Or the peoples rights to live? exist? come to a country? a town? be housed? without the threat of haressment or violence?

Providing the areas Infrastructure can support it and providing the migrants want to integrate properly yeah, why not?

This incident stemmed from an immigrant (on film) approaching a 15 year old girl, this wasn't the first time this had happened and people have had enough, if certain groups them lumped on this protest then I can't agree with it but the initial reasons get my full backing, no one should stand for children being approached sexually.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

yeah they arent there for the whatever protest, they are there because of the colour, race, religion of the people housed there, full stop, like lil Tommy Robinson, theres been masses of "white english" peadophilia going on, which he seems disinterested in.

Would you have preferred Robinson to have kept quiet like the authorities and police did? There is white peadophillia but the problem is over representation in Pakistani communities, have a watch of the doc below, you might learn something.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Would you have preferred Robinson to have kept quiet like the authorities and police did? There is white peadophillia but the problem is over representation in Pakistani communities, have a watch of the doc below, you might learn something.

id have prefered him not to be islamophobic and condemn EVERY mass Peadophilic action not just the asian ones, you do know White English are the largest group of peadophiles?

Im sorry but a video by GB news is not proof of anything

Edited by melthebell

5 minutes ago, makapaka said:

What a wrong un.

That's a dangerous thing to say. 

Especially for someone in your position. 

13 minutes ago, top4718 said:

This incident stemmed from an immigrant (on film) approaching a 15 year old girl, this wasn't the first time this had happened and people have had enough, if certain groups them lumped on this protest then I can't agree with it but the initial reasons get my full backing, no one should stand for children being approached sexually.

Bold

100% agree with you there.