Liverpool Riots 2023

2 hours ago, XPertByExperien said:

Meh, I already think Suella Braverman's a numpty for her comments last year about disabled kids "not being clever enough" for mainstream schools! Pardon? I've had to contend with that level of prejudice most of my life from people a LOT better than 'er!

This was your comment.

Again, I can't see anything in your latest attempt to prove that correct Mister G.

I am happy to apologize if I am wrong though.

👍

On 12/02/2023 at 20:34, XPertByExperien said:

Lock 'em up and chuck the keys in the Mersey! Thing is, I support the right to PEACEFUL protest, just not nutters who join in on protests purely to antagonise local law enforcement.

Chuck 'em IN THE MERSEY and save the keys, they're useful and valuable!

14 hours ago, L00b said:

That video is posted in the tweeter thread that I linked earlier.

No faces, no IDs, no context - nothing: for all the viewer knows, it’s genuine or staged, with equal likelihood of either.

If it’s genuine, it’s a job for the Police to investigate and make arrest for harassment (/etc.)

If it’s staged, it’s done its job of exciting the rent-a-mob to grab their torches and pitchforks.

But well. “Sandal-wearing long-haired nimby lefties wanta hug a fighting age brown male” looks to be the sum total of critical thinking going on 🙄

Yeah the police have a great record of dealing with ethnic minorities sexually abusing children, have you been under a rock for the last 10 years!!

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

Yeah the police have a great record of dealing with ethnic minorities sexually abusing children, have you been under a rock for the last 10 years!!

I am related to one of the psych victim support involved, so am very well placed to know how police procedures and reporting have changed  in the matter, in light of those ‘last 10 years’ indeed.

Why don’t you educate yourself about it, and move on from under your own rock?

8 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

https://fb.watch/iGB0FY5wWF/

Apparently it looks like the violence could possibly have been orchestrated by Care For Calais and ANTIFA  to give the wrong impression?

Was it really the 'far right' who caused all the chaos?

You really will believe any old rubbish as long as it's the opposite