Liverpool Riots 2023

9 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Well if GB News is reporting it it must be true 😄

The line of defense from one of their favorite contributors when caught out lying: "we all have lied at one point in our lives"...

...they're not even trying to suggest they're honest these days.

Edited by Magilla
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, L00b said:

I am related to one of the psych victim support involved, so am very well placed to know how police procedures and reporting have changed  in the matter, in light of those ‘last 10 years’ indeed.

Why don’t you educate yourself about it, and move on from under your own rock?

I have educated myself thanks and don't agree that much at all as changed, an estimated 1500 girls raped in Rotherham by a minority group and still only a handful of convictions and zero convictions for the cover ups, there's a long, long way to go before we're anywhere near what you claim and the CSE is still happening.

13 hours ago, Zinger549 said:

Well if GB News is reporting it it must be true 😄

The documentary I posted was aired by GB News, watch it and come back to me with anything you think it contains which is false.

34 minutes ago, makapaka said:

What an awful country this is at the moment. 

Well given that Neighbours is coming back later this year, I'm half tempted to move "Down Under" and try to get a bit part in that as a friend of Susan Kennedy's (well she was 67 last week, doesn't look it though)