Liverpool Riots 2023

2 hours ago, RJRB said:

Well, it was bound to happen. I can think of a couple of hotels where this will likely happen too.

Just as long as its peaceful on ALL sides then there shouldn't be a problem 

1 hour ago, makapaka said:

What an awful country this is at the moment. 

I think the only real change that affects most is the constant availability of news and views on the internet.

At one time we could isolate from anything other than local events to a large extent.

As always it’s the bad news and radical opinions that feature the most and in reality we do rub along with others at work or socially even if they hold different views.

Internet exchanges are somewhat different.

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Well, it was bound to happen. I can think of a couple of hotels where this will likely happen too.

Just as long as its peaceful on ALL sides then there shouldn't be a problem 

Well we can always hope but that’s rarely the outcome when 2 factions with opposing views get together.

Guest makapaka
8 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I think the only real change that affects most is the constant availability of news and views on the internet.

At one time we could isolate from anything other than local events to a large extent.

As always it’s the bad news and radical opinions that feature the most and in reality we do rub along with others at work or socially even if they hold different views.

Internet exchanges are somewhat different.

Some truth in that also I agree.

I don’t think it fully excuses the things going on though. 

17 hours ago, top4718 said:

I have educated myself thanks and don't agree that much at all as changed, an estimated 1500 girls raped in Rotherham by a minority group and still only a handful of convictions and zero convictions for the cover ups, there's a long, long way to go before we're anywhere near what you claim and the CSE is still happening.

The documentary I posted was aired by GB News, watch it and come back to me with anything you think it contains which is false.

I was talking about the Facebook video The Daddy posted.  The suggestion the riots were started by Care4Calis and ANTIFA

• Like 1