Dem Blades V Tottenham. Fa Cup.

Alextopman

Well done the blades excellent performance and deserved victory.

An uninspiring draw but definitely winnable.  If fact the draw was probably the worst possible for all neutrals, no surprise to see the two Manchester clubs get home ties.

8 hours ago, Monkesreturn said:

Why would I stay away when the BULLIES are without a doubt, absolutely devastated this evening??

The best team in Sheffield beat a full strength Spurs team. The threw all of the players on the pitch that beat Chelsea and yet we stood tall, stood strong and we overturned them!!!

One half of Sheffield are having a party tonight, the other lot hoped and prayed for failure.... and are now hitting the duvet and are gutted!!!

Unlucky bullies.... you can't pull anything from that, you can't take anything away, absolute class!!

I tell you what, i will irritate even more with one of my boring match reviews.

First half - Resolute, we stood our ground and we didn't allow ourselves to be overawed or outbattled. Defensively we were an absolute different class, we threw bodies at the ball, it was full blooded but fair. They couldn't carve a single opportunity and it frustrated the hell out of them, they didn't have a plan B... Despite having a front 3 worth about £130m at least.

The most impressive thing about us is thay we didn't flap and we didn't just blaze the ball clear, we played football from the back and tried to pass our way back up the field. No poor decisions, no quick turnover of play or inviting of pressure

Second half - They stepped it up and allowed us space to play onbetween them, we took advantage of that and started to push on. They substitutions were right and they came at the right time in the game, the rest is history. We stretched them and we caused them problems, we won first balls and if not we won second balls, wehad them rattled..... The goals was absolute piece of class from an umdoubted talent and the work rate from everyone else was simply something else.

Have some of that!!!!!

I think you will find me wishing you good luck and me saying I hope you beat spurs at an earlier date.

Stop getting your knickers in a twist, just enjoy the victory.

👍

8 hours ago, Monkesreturn said:

The same Spurs team that just licked Chelsea and Man City in the last few games.... but hey ho. If it makes you feel a bit better 🤣🤣

Exactly, inconsistent. They'll then lose against bottom of table For the players they have in that squad they should perform better more reguly. Already said it was a very good win. Thought you'd know I'm not one for the point scoring on here and said you should beat Blackburn aswell.

Edited by NERVY-OWL
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Well done the blades excellent performance and deserved victory.

An uninspiring draw but definitely winnable.  If fact the draw was probably the worst possible for all neutrals, no surprise to see the two Manchester clubs get home ties.

I think you will find me wishing you good luck and me saying I hope you beat spurs at an earlier date.

Stop getting your knickers in a twist, just enjoy the victory.

👍

Good post from a Owl , pity the thread has already descended into pointless name calling . Strange int it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Good post from a Owl , pity the thread has already descended into pointless name calling . Strange int it 

One of the reasons I rarely post in the football section these days, apart from the match day team selection.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Give it a rest Jud.

Monksey grassed you up for slagging Top behind his back.

It's old news, you don't like him we all know that.

Stop throwing fuel on the fire then moaning it's getting too hot.

Let it go Pal.

Good win for Blades,even more so Spurs rested 6 players against Chelsea and brought them back for the cup,must have been trying for the cup more than the champions league.

To be honest watched the last 5 minutes,the 2nd string striker Kane should have equalised.

4 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Good win for Blades,even more so Spurs rested 6 players against Chelsea and brought them back for the cup,must have been trying for the cup more than the champions league.

To be honest watched the last 5 minutes,the 2nd string striker Kane should have equalised.

We rested 8 against Watford I'm glad we saved the 19 year old debutant for this game.

7 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

We rested 8 against Watford I'm glad we saved the 19 year old debutant for this game.

Coulibaly....

I know you mentioned this lads performance against Wrexham..

I've really took a liking to this guy, he's got some excellent skill, and makes some nice touches..

I just wish he could have taken that chance and buried it.

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

Coulibaly....

I know you mentioned this lads performance against Wrexham..

I've really took a liking to this guy, he's got some excellent skill, and makes some nice touches..

I just wish he could have taken that chance and buried it.

Brooks was the 19 year old debutant,

Coulibaly showed last night he is a job in progress still learning.

• Like 1