Dem Blades V Tottenham. Fa Cup.

Alextopman

Is Harry Kane destined to be the only England captain never to get a winner's medal from a major football competition? 

Time's running out for him.  He'll be 30 before the start of next season. 

Also, exactly 30 years ago today that the Blades beat Spurs 6 - 0.

59 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

We won 1-0 if that's any help.

I have really no idea why you are so desperate to be so antagonistic this morning.  I understand it's your default mode but seriously, just enjoy your fantastic victory last night.

I am actually pleased you won.

• Like 1

Good performance from United.

He'll play much better in future, but I thought Coulibaly  (or whatever) was pretty poor. He lost possession far too much and his passes were a bit wayward. I honestly think if he'd been subbed early on in the game, United's performance (and figures) would have been even more impressive. There were some really good Blade performances. Like I said, just the one weakness (I'm not knocking him, it looked like an off day for him) the rest all get 8/10.

The official MOTM (name?) was outstanding.

Edited by Hotmale 1954
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I have really no idea why you are so desperate to be so antagonistic this morning.  I understand it's your default mode but seriously, just enjoy your fantastic victory last night.

I am actually pleased you won.

Oh I'm sorry if I'm antagonising you I was just returning your bit of light hearted banter.

I'm pleased you're pleased we won but as you said you only want us to get to the final and lose it.

How did those crosses go for you with their goalie?.

Nothing like covering all bases is there?.🥹.

Don't hesitate to let me know if I upset you again.

Edited by Alextopman

7 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Oh I'm sorry if I'm antagonising you I was just returning your bit of light hearted banter.

I'm pleased you're pleased we won but as you said you only want us to get to the final and lose it.

How did those crosses go for you with their goalie?.

Nothing like covering all bases is there?.🥹.

Don't hesitate to let me know if I upset you again.

Can't help yourself can you!!

You didn't get the Dracula and crosses joke did you?  It's ok.

Enjoy the victory!

👍

9 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Can't help yourself can you!!

You didn't get the Dracula and crosses joke did you?  It's ok.

Enjoy the victory!

👍

Of course I got the joke ,I also  got the name of the player you hoped was better.

What do you mean I can't help myself, don't you like a bit of light hearted banter back??, Maybe everyone should just like your posts and move on.

I did enjoy the victory thank you.

Have you managed to find last night's attendance yet, I know it can be difficult for you I hope you manage to satisfy your curiosity.

I'm always here if you need a chat.

Edited by Alextopman

There was a Quote last night of "There are too many pre-madonna's"

THFC lost interest when they turned up, Small changing room, cramped due to the amount of kit they brought.

Cold night, raining heavy, 2 or 3 tough tackles going in. There "Top" players didn't want to know.

It will be a totally different Quarter final against BRFC who are used to all thing Championship.

2 minutes ago, sufcl2 said:

There was a Quote last night of "There are too many pre-madonna's"

THFC lost interest when they turned up, Small changing room, cramped due to the amount of kit they brought.

Cold night, raining heavy, 2 or 3 tough tackles going in. There "Top" players didn't want to know.

It will be a totally different Quarter final against BRFC who are used to all thing Championship.

Good un those multi millionaires  from the Prem dont like it up em