Dem Blades V Tottenham. Fa Cup.

Alextopman

9 hours ago, Padders said:

Thanks Cuttsie,

As you probably know, I support both Sheffield teams.

The Blades and the Owls have given us some memorable moments this season.

A win tomorrow will be truly magnificent, and it might just happen..

I'll tell thi what, I'll be glued to that screen wi mi cans o beer, And if the Blades score first I will be leaping about in "Padders Bar"

Thats football for yee.....

Good un will be thinking about thi

On 13/02/2023 at 18:26, ukdobby said:

I’m sure if we can beat a much better team than Spurs you have a chance.

Best team in Sheffield won.

Who did you beat that are are much better than Spurs?.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Watching from a hotel bar in Bran, Transylvania Romania!

Hope Forster is better with crosses than Dracula.

This has aged well.

Edited by Alextopman

Why would I stay away when the BULLIES are without a doubt, absolutely devastated this evening??

The best team in Sheffield beat a full strength Spurs team. The threw all of the players on the pitch that beat Chelsea and yet we stood tall, stood strong and we overturned them!!!

One half of Sheffield are having a party tonight, the other lot hoped and prayed for failure.... and are now hitting the duvet and are gutted!!!

Unlucky bullies.... you can't pull anything from that, you can't take anything away, absolute class!!

I tell you what, i will irritate even more with one of my boring match reviews.

First half - Resolute, we stood our ground and we didn't allow ourselves to be overawed or outbattled. Defensively we were an absolute different class, we threw bodies at the ball, it was full blooded but fair. They couldn't carve a single opportunity and it frustrated the hell out of them, they didn't have a plan B... Despite having a front 3 worth about £130m at least.

The most impressive thing about us is thay we didn't flap and we didn't just blaze the ball clear, we played football from the back and tried to pass our way back up the field. No poor decisions, no quick turnover of play or inviting of pressure

Second half - They stepped it up and allowed us space to play onbetween them, we took advantage of that and started to push on. They substitutions were right and they came at the right time in the game, the rest is history. We stretched them and we caused them problems, we won first balls and if not we won second balls, wehad them rattled..... The goals was absolute piece of class from an umdoubted talent and the work rate from everyone else was simply something else.

Have some of that!!!!!

Edited by Monkesreturn
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Best team in Sheffield won.

Who did you beat that are are much better than Spurs?.

This has aged well.

Hmmm... :huh:

It's going to be quiet on here tonight...

... I bet a few have decided to have an early night! :hihi:

1 minute ago, Monkesreturn said:

Why would I stay away when the BULLIES are without a doubt, absolutely devastated this evening??

The best team in Sheffield beat a full strength Spurs team. The threw all of the players on the pitch that beat Chelsea and yet we stood tall, stood strong and we overturned them!!!

One half of Sheffield are having a party tonight, the other lot hoped and prayed for failure.... and are now hitting the duvet and are gutted!!!

Unlucky bullies.... you can't pull anything from that, you can't take anything away, absolute class!!

Enjoy the moment Monkes...

No need to have a dig at the bullies..

Let the Blades do the talking... MAGNIFICO.

• Like 1