Turkey And Syrian Earthquake Donations

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to donate some blankets etc to the Turkey and Syrian earthquake appeal, but struggling to find anywhere in Sheffield where i can take things.

Does anyone know of any place in Sheffield or Chesterfield who will accept donations?

I've tried Oxfam and they wouldn't accept blankets.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

7 hours ago, alandrea0 said:

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to donate some blankets etc to the Turkey and Syrian earthquake appeal, but struggling to find anywhere in Sheffield where i can take things.

Does anyone know of any place in Sheffield or Chesterfield who will accept donations?

I've tried Oxfam and they wouldn't accept blankets.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

List of some places in the Sheffield area for Ukraine for blankets and other items, as well  and several organisations online for collection of money donations, post offices have collection boxes available too.

https://nowthenmagazine.com/articles/heres-where-you-can-donate-supplies-for-ukraine-in-sheffield.

What a devastating disaster,  unbelievably tragic to say the least.

The only other charity I've  found online in Sheffield who are requesting donations for the eartquake disaster inTurkey and Syria is the Red Cross, but they haven't stated on the website whether they are just accepting money donations or other supplies. 

Edited by janie48

This may be of interest to anyone who wishes to make donations of new essential items .

Charity Ummah welfare Trust will be taking this container of supplies to Syria . More info on their website 

Blankets ' sleeping bags

Duvets    tents

Nappies   toiletries 

Halal tinned food 

Container at Fones Active 

89 wellgate

Rotherham 

S60 2ne

Drop off times Monday to Friday 

11am - 5pm

Deadline 17th February 

Edited by stylefree