Sheffield Becoming A 15 Minute City

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

Remember this comment from February, if you happen to be on Barkers Pool have at the sign in a window that's headed "A High St For The Future" has a sub heading "Creating a 15min City" and the following "Over the next three years Fargate & High St will be transformed. Using Future High Street Funding we will green the streets, repurpose obsolete buildings and create spaces for play and culture" 

Looks like another "conspiracy theory" is about to come true and proves that Planner1 talks absolute nonsense (as most of us already knew).

So, all of this is a bad thing? What is negative about any of this?

5 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Probably the made-up bit where the Death Eaters and Big Pharma keep everyone in communal blocks by force, or something.

It really is a classic case of the Council can't do anything right! When the Council can't act, it gets criticised and when it tries to act it gets criticised. 

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

Bearing in mind a certain total fiasco when it does act, is anyone surprised that no sane person trusts them?

Point taken but to take the leap to "wE aRe AlL gOiNg To Be PeNnEd In AnD nOt AlLoWeD tO lEaVe ThE lOcAl AreA!!!" is a bit odd.

Someone on this thread has posted somewhere on this forum that nobody will be allowed to use motorways and we all be forced into communal housing ffs.

Edited by HeHasRisen

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Point taken but to take the leap to "wE aRe AlL gOiNg To Be PeNnEd In AnD nOt AlLoWeD tO lEaVe ThE lOcAl AreA!!!" is a bit odd.

I never said I believed that load of tripe, just that I don't trust SCC any further than I could throw them. They aren't the only council that behave like idiots (or think the electorate are), but as Sheffield is my city, I tend to notice when they 'misbehave'.

45 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Probably the made-up bit where the Death Eaters and Big Pharma keep everyone in communal blocks by force, or something.

34 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Someone on this thread has posted somewhere on this forum that nobody will be allowed to use motorways and we all be forced into communal housing ffs.

Are you taking something illegal ?????????????????

Where are you getting these stupid statements from ??????????

How can you write an answer to a quote that no one ever said,  and is just a product of your fevered imagination ?

Time you grew up and learned to debate like an adult.

I'm surprised that everyone doesn't have you on ignore.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Are you taking something illegal ?????????????????

Where are you getting these stupid statements from ??????????

How can you write an answer to a quote that no one ever said,  and is just a product of your fevered imagination ?

Time you grew up and learned to debate like an adult.

I'm surprised that everyone doesn't have you on ignore.

I don't think HHR is taking anything illegal, and these 'stupid statements' HAVE been made in this topic.

However, as you have been brainwashed by our 'environmentalist' cadre, you rubbish anything that contradicts your beliefs.

I ignore a vast amount of his posts, but in this case, he is correct.