Sheffield Becoming A 15 Minute City

so we're going to spend twenty million quid adjusting the Shalesmoor roundabout*, to turn it into a landing strip for giant ants?

i think you've watched too many youtube videos.

(*to make the queues look a bit shorter, not faster mind you, just a bit shorter)

Edited by ads36

1 hour ago, ads36 said:

so we're going to spend twenty million quid adjusting the Shalesmoor roundabout*, to turn it into a landing strip for giant ants?

i think you've watched too many youtube videos.

(*to make the queues look a bit shorter, not faster mind you, just a bit shorter)

If we are going to let them spend 20 million quid of our money on one roundabout then the lot of us must be doolally

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

If we are going to let them spend 20 million quid of our money on one roundabout then the lot of us must be doolally

there's a roundabout near Bedford that's costing a BILLION quid.

i wish i was kidding.

one roundabout.

a billion quid.

£1000,000,000.00

If the secret shadowy global government want us to stop driving cars, then their tactics are *really* weird.

Edited by ads36

4 hours ago, ads36 said:

there's a roundabout near Bedford that's costing a BILLION quid.

i wish i was kidding.

one roundabout.

a billion quid.

£1000,000,000.00

If the secret shadowy global government want us to stop driving cars, then their tactics are *really* weird.

You're 500mil off...

It's a 1/2 bil contract..... 

Well I'm surprised*  we still haven't had any reports on last Saturday's demo seeing as our freedom, childrens and grandchildrens  future etc  depended on it.

Did see a small report in the Star and a youtube courtesy of GB News showing some very bored people on Pinstone Street.

*not really

41 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Well I'm surprised*  we still haven't had any reports on last Saturday's demo seeing as our freedom, childrens and grandchildrens  future etc  depended on it.

Did see a small report in the Star and a youtube courtesy of GB News showing some very bored people on Pinstone Street.

*not really

There were 300 people there, not conspiracy theorists just ordinary people who are concerned about their and their childrens futures, it started at the City Hall and walked the ring road, a lot of motorists and passers by showed their appreciation of the efforts, the organisers were a little disappointed by the turnout but are expecting more for the next one on the 25th March.

Just sit there and let the Gov walk over you while pouring scorn on people that at least try to reverse ludicrous decisions which will kill the city, well done you.

56 minutes ago, top4718 said:

There were 300 people there, not conspiracy theorists just ordinary people who are concerned about their and their childrens futures, it started at the City Hall and walked the ring road, a lot of motorists and passers by showed their appreciation of the efforts, the organisers were a little disappointed by the turnout but are expecting more for the next one on the 25th March.

Just sit there and let the Gov walk over you while pouring scorn on people that at least try to reverse ludicrous decisions which will kill the city, well done you.

Ignore him mate.   He lives in France and is just winding you up.