Sheffield Becoming A 15 Minute City

56 minutes ago, top4718 said:

There were 300 people there, not conspiracy theorists just ordinary people who are concerned about their and their childrens futures, it started at the City Hall and walked the ring road, a lot of motorists and passers by showed their appreciation of the efforts, the organisers were a little disappointed by the turnout but are expecting more for the next one on the 25th March.

Just sit there and let the Gov walk over you while pouring scorn on people that at least try to reverse ludicrous decisions which will kill the city, well done you.

Are you sure you're not reporting on the demo earlier in the month?

https://yorkshirebylines.co.uk/region/clean-air-zone-protesters-seek-support-from-the-people-of-sheffield/

"The protest saw around 300 people meet outside Sheffield City Hall to take a peaceful march down Fargate and the Moor, before finishing at the crossing outside the train station."

Last Saturday's started on Pinstone Street.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/politics/clean-air-zone-sheffield-protest-hits-sheffield-city-centre-over-controversial-clean-air-zone-plan-4041605

"Campaigners including taxi drivers and ordinary residents gave angry speeches near the Peace Gardens on Pinstone Street"

Just now, Longcol said:

Are you sure you're not reporting on the demo earlier in the month?

https://yorkshirebylines.co.uk/region/clean-air-zone-protesters-seek-support-from-the-people-of-sheffield/

"The protest saw around 300 people meet outside Sheffield City Hall to take a peaceful march down Fargate and the Moor, before finishing at the crossing outside the train station."

Last Saturday's started on Pinstone Street.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/politics/clean-air-zone-sheffield-protest-hits-sheffield-city-centre-over-controversial-clean-air-zone-plan-4041605

"Campaigners including taxi drivers and ordinary residents gave angry speeches near the Peace Gardens on Pinstone Street"

No I'm talking about the one last Saturday, 300 people there, it will be more next time, fighting for our future.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

No I'm talking about the one last Saturday, 300 people there, it will be more next time, fighting for our future.

The one that you said started outside the City Hall, but really started on Pinstone Street?

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Most people met at the City Hall, be more next time, keep your head in the MSM for the lies.

GB News clearly shows it outside the Peace Gardens on Pinstone Street.

Never mind eh tops - bet you didn't go to either...........................

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

GB News clearly shows it outside the Peace Gardens on Pinstone Street.

Never mind eh tops - bet you didn't go to either...........................

I joined it outside the city hall, unless GB News covered the whole event how would they know, it also passed the end of Bramall Lane where a lot of United fans were appeciative of the efforts, hopefully some will join next time, you just sit back and let it happen like you did with the covid scam.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I joined it outside the city hall, unless GB News covered the whole event how would they know, it also passed the end of Bramall Lane where a lot of United fans were appeciative of the efforts, hopefully some will join next time, you just sit back and let it happen like you did with the covid scam.

All of 300 people started in two places - you need to get organised. 

Pretty clear where it should have started.

May be an image of text that says 'SAY NO TO 15 MINUTE NEIGHBOURHOODS NO ZONE ONL SAY NO CATTTAR SATURDAY 25TH FEB PINSTONE STREET 12PM SAY NO TO CAZ'

Just now, Longcol said:

All of 300 people started in two places - you need to get organised. 

Pretty clear where it should have started.

May be an image of text that says 'SAY NO TO 15 MINUTE NEIGHBOURHOODS NO ZONE ONL SAY NO CATTTAR SATURDAY 25TH FEB PINSTONE STREET 12PM SAY NO TO CAZ'

I joined at 12:15 when it had got to the City Hall, keep trying the minutiae to discredit, you should join your trusted friends in the media.

Just now, top4718 said:

I joined at 12:15 when it had got to the City Hall, keep trying the minutiae to discredit, you should join your trusted friends in the media.

Who? Facebook and GB News?

Now tops - why no report until I pointed out nobody had said owt about it for 6 days? More pressing business than the future of our children and grandchildren - like arguing on the footy forum?

Just now, Longcol said:

Who? Facebook and GB News?

Now tops - why no report until I pointed out nobody had said owt about it for 6 days? More pressing business than the future of our children and grandchildren - like arguing on the footy forum?

Why bother reporting to the likes of you, you'd rather tow the party line. Call down on the 25th and get the true story.