Sheffield Becoming A 15 Minute City

4 minutes ago, Longcol said:

I agree that a lot of their 'worries' MAY be unnecessary, but the fact that they have these concerns at all is caused by the fact that only a few gullible people still believe or trust anything they're told by Katie Hopkins and Right Said Fred.

FTFY.

And the sad state of affairs is that there are probably more people in Sheffield who believe Katie Hopkins than those who believe SCC! :hihi:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Longcol said:

I agree that a lot of their 'worries' MAY be unnecessary, but the fact that they have these concerns at all is caused by the fact that only a few gullible people still believe or trust anything they're told by Katie Hopkins and Right Said Fred.

FTFY.

In the midst of implementations or announcements about impending controls on car ownership and movements, the best you can come up with is this

6 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

And the sad state of affairs is that there are probably more people in Sheffield who believe Katie Hopkins than those who believe SCC! :hihi:

Nope - a handful on SF - no more.

Now - how about telling Meadowhall they'll have far fewer shoppers. The NGH and Hallamshire that patients and staff more than 15 mins away will be unable to access them - the Universities and other employers that staff living more than 15 mins away won't be able to attend - Owls and Blades  that fans will have to be within 15 mins of the ground to attend 😎

5 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Nope - a handful on SF - no more.

Now - how about telling Meadowhall they'll have far fewer shoppers. The NGH and Hallamshire that patients and staff more than 15 mins away will be unable to access them - the Universities and other employers that staff living more than 15 mins away won't be able to attend - Owls and Blades  that fans will have to be within 15 mins of the ground to attend 😎

You'll be able to attend all those, no issues at all, you'll just have to pay to do so.

This is worth a read, its not a 15 minute city though, definitely not, doesn't even mention 15 minutes so can't be. 🤣

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/five-sheffield-neighbourhoods-completely-transformed-26457754.amp?fbclid=IwAR1BLI7lnD29f2jDzMy8Jr76jRf3NRmUO4MF_aDbT4zlzYoVJTU2a1EieWc

2 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

Ah yes Bitchute.   

The platform for far rights, alternative facts, and tin foil nutjobs who have been banned from spewing their bile on YouTube

I think I will pass thanks.  

I seem to remember all the people who are now being proved right regarding Covid being called all these names, you really don't learn do you. 🤣

Edited by top4718