Sheffield Becoming A 15 Minute City

Guest makapaka
2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

I think he meant it sums up the idiocy of the conspiracy theories.

Yeah I know I was referring to the OP.

1 hour ago, Planner1 said:

There isn’t any “nonsense” to reject. It’s an urban planning concept that has not even been widely adopted and anyway doesn’t propose any restrictions on travel outside the area you live in. 

Yet!!

41 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

An urban planning concept by who? I know who but are prepared to say it?

It certainly does propose restrictions on travel outside your area using a motor vehicle.

Post a link that confirms this is the case, and that a single local authority is imposing it to the extent you cant even travel outside your local area at all.

In your own time

Edited by HeHasRisen
typo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HumbleNarrator said:

An urban planning concept by who? I know who but are prepared to say it?

It certainly does propose restrictions on travel outside your area using a motor vehicle.

Carlos Moreno, a professor at the Sorbonne appears to have originated the concept. You can see what he says about it on his website here

Says nothing about restricting travel outside your neighbourhood as far as I can see. Perhaps you can point out where he’s mentioned that? 

Five Sheffield neighbourhoods to be completely transformed in 'exciting' plans that will see 20,000 new homes built

'Each neighbourhood is planned to have a heart, amenity space, local facilities and infrastructure that are all within walking distance'

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/five-sheffield-neighbourhoods-completely-transformed-26457754.amp