Sheffield Becoming A 15 Minute City

5 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Correct i am.

The latter is a harmless aspirational planning concept which sounds great. Shops all nearby, whats not to like

The former is being used by utter nutjobs to suggest we are all going to be penned in like The Hunger Games or A Handmaids Tale, with exploding collars and GPS trackers.

I'll ask again, when does the creation of all these "shops" and other facilities start?

10 minutes ago, birobasher said:

If vaccines are the cause of death, they're not 'unexplained' are they?

Not to us pure bloods and the others who have awakened. But to the multi jabbed, walking (for now) experiments who have their heads in the sand, yeah they are.

Until the talkingtellybox tells them otherwise but we know that'll not happen. 

Any chance you can leave this rubbish in the Covid thread?

The rubbish on the last page, that is. Please keep posting the paranoid tin foil theories about urban planning in here as they make me laugh.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Planner1  (the forums mouthpiece for the council with his links to it)  has been in this thread denying that there is to be a 15 minute city just because the initiative is called "15 minute neighbourhoods" not 15 minute cities 🙄 pure pedantry and is very revealing.

15 minute neighbourhoods are very much in the pipeline and the thread title ought to be changed. Perhaps then we can have some good faith input from certain posters on here on this issue instead of them trying to be funny and clever.

Why are you slagging me off for a conversation you’ve had with HeHasRisen? See post #549.

I’ve never commented on that particular argument. ( as there are several different ways of describing the concept)

Apology due.

Haha! HeHisRisable!

Going to have to make up one for you. How about Tinfoil Narrator?

9 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

I for one have never said that. 

Yes you did. Only the other day you made a comment along the lines of only government officials and delivery drivers would be allowed to use motorways 🤣