Sheffield Becoming A 15 Minute City

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Possibly. Or possibly not. Who knows?

Either way nobody is going to be penned into districts or areas or whatever. If you agree with this, great!

No one has really said that, you will be restricted by charges though which you've denied.

I wonder if those believing theres a conspiracy to stop people driving places in their cars are also angry about the current £2 bus fares, how dare they encourage car drivers to catch buses because its cheaper. Theyve also been extended to June i believe.

24 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Just a guess but 'melt' is a common insult when you are saying someone is thick.

Not saying that's what he's meaning though 

Thank you for the explanation...I didn't know.  I see he conveniently missed out the capital M to try and make an insult.  For what it's worth the name comes from doing over 50 years in the local steel industry....but don't let something sensible get in the way of offending someone eh?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Which bus gates currently need permits to use them?

I notice exemptions are stated but subtly no mention of any cost for people who the exemptions don't apply to.

There are permits issued at the Hillsborough bus gate for residents of Rudyard Rd and roads off it.

There are other exemptions at bus gates which are usually described as Authorised Vehicles. Liveried NHS patient transport vehicles are one.

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

I wonder if those believing theres a conspiracy to stop people driving places in their cars are also angry about the current £2 bus fares, how dare they encourage car drivers to catch buses because its cheaper. Theyve also been extended to June i believe.

Sorry I don't use buses. £2 fares? 

What's that all about? 2 quid max per journey?