Sheffield Becoming A 15 Minute City

4 hours ago, makapaka said:

No that’s what you believe is going to happen for your own reasons.

it’s not a statement of fact.

and given that there’s no evidence of it - it’s likely to be nonsense.

So if the intention is to cut car use and the facilities you need are not available are people going to be free to travel to them without limit?

Guest makapaka
3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Meaning you just don't have an answer

Meaning I don’t know what you’re on about. Do you want me to find evidence that something isn’t going to happen because you can’t find any evidence that it is going to happen? That’s a bit odd.

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So if the intention is to cut car use and the facilities you need are not available are people going to be free to travel to them without limit?

What you asking me for it’s your theory.

23 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Meaning I don’t know what you’re on about. Do you want me to find evidence that something isn’t going to happen because you can’t find any evidence that it is going to happen? That’s a bit odd.

What you asking me for it’s your theory.

Its not "my theory" that car use is being curtailed 🤣

Just now, Longcol said:

This thread seems to have moved from "not being allowed out of your zone" to something something something -  eventually.................

Hardly anyone except perhaps the first poster claimed you wouldnt be allowed to out of your zone but you seem to want to focus on this for some reason, do you want to go on record and say there will be no restrictions to come?

1 hour ago, makapaka said:

Neither you or I have any evidence of what the council is going to do so. Stop saying there is no evidence to back us up, because there is no evidence to back you up either.

We are stating our opinions in exactly the same way as you are.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Hardly anyone except perhaps the first poster claimed you wouldnt be allowed to out of your zone but you seem to want to focus on this for some reason, do you want to go on record and say there will be no restrictions to come?

Lol - it's like when the M6 (toll) motorway was opened nearly 20 years ago and people were saying soon all motorways will have toll charges.

• Like 1

Just now, Longcol said:

Lol - it's like when the M6 (toll) motorway was opened nearly 20 years ago and people were saying soon all motorways will have toll charges.

Can't recall anyone saying that.

So there'll be no restrictions in your opinion?