Sheffield Becoming A 15 Minute City

9 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Are you taking something illegal ?????????????????

Where are you getting these stupid statements from ??????????

How can you write an answer to a quote that no one ever said,  and is just a product of your fevered imagination ?

Time you grew up and learned to debate like an adult.

I'm surprised that everyone doesn't have you on ignore.

Oh the irony.

• Like 1

Dear god. 

On 17/03/2023 at 08:03, HumbleNarrator said:

but then I suppose we're headed for a future where no one will have a private garden, we'll all be warehoused in communal blocks.

Here you go @Organgrinder! Hope this quote is stupid enough for you. In this very thread!

Oh, have another one...

"Motorways will soon be for buses/coaches and lorries/vans transporting goods around the country; private cars won't be allowed to use them"

Edited by HeHasRisen

Just now, Anna B said:

Are  these critics are the same people who were saying a couple of months ago that 15 minute zones would never happen?

It doesnt help that you dont understand what they are, despite having it explained to you countless times. 

You say you are disabled - I assume its a learning disability rather than a physical one?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I don't think HHR is taking anything illegal, and these 'stupid statements' HAVE been made in this topic.

However, as you have been brainwashed by our 'environmentalist' cadre, you rubbish anything that contradicts your beliefs.

I ignore a vast amount of his posts, but in this case, he is correct.

If you would care to point out the posts where those 2 comments have been made as HHR has quoted, then I will admit I was wrong and apologise.

Similarly,  you can disagree with anything I say but,  If you want to make accusations of brainwashing, thn I hope you can back them up.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

If you would care to point out the posts where those 2 comments have been made as HHR has quoted, then I will admit I was wrong and apologise.

Similarly,  you can disagree with anything I say but,  If you want to make accusations of brainwashing, thn I hope you can back them up.

See post #922 for a couple of examples.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

See post #922 for a couple of examples.

That is not one of the posts I queried.

Probably the made-up bit where the Death Eaters and Big Pharma keep everyone in communal blocks by force, or something.

Point taken but to take the leap to "wE aRe AlL gOiNg To Be PeNnEd In AnD nOt AlLoWeD tO lEaVe ThE lOcAl AreA!!!" is a bit odd.

Did someone make the comments in red that HRH was taking the p about or did he make them up himself ?

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

That is not one of the posts I queried.

Probably the made-up bit where the Death Eaters and Big Pharma keep everyone in communal blocks by force, or something.

Point taken but to take the leap to "wE aRe AlL gOiNg To Be PeNnEd In AnD nOt AlLoWeD tO lEaVe ThE lOcAl AreA!!!" is a bit odd.

Did someone make the comments in red that HRH was taking the p about or did he make them up himself ?

For god sake, it was clearly a tongue in cheek paraphrasing of some of the posts made on this very Forum on the subject, two of which I have since quoted verbatim. 

A member of this forum has stated that we wont be allowed to use motorways and we will all be housed in communal blocks. Any comment?

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

For god sake, it was clearly a tongue in cheek paraphrasing of some of the posts made on this very Forum on the subject, two of which I have since quoted verbatim. 

A member of this forum has stated that we wont be allowed to use motorways and we will all be housed in communal blocks. Any comment?

I doubt it - or a sensible one at  least.

As an aside, notice our Anna has done a runner again?

• Like 1