Nicola Sturgeon Resigns.

8 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Put a School Tie  around her neck and she would look like Jimmy Clitheroe. :hihi:

Not a nice comment.  Judge politicians by their policies and what they achieve in office rather than how they look.

5 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Police numbers rise in Scotland by 0.28% and fall by 14% in England and Wales, while recorded crime is on the rise in the UK and decreasing in Scotland.

A  0.28%  increase in anything is nothing to write home about anything.  

The woman? has done a great deal of harm during her term in office as first minister of the scottish assembly (not scottish parliament!)Her agenda has been to dismantle the united kingdom!She scored  points from westminster by devious means,she has used uk money that was meant for other projects to further her dream of becoming an independant country and to rejoin the eu.She has gone all out to make a name for herself so that she can become someone in europe.I have to wonder why a couple of weeks after saying that she was going to stay as fm for the forseeable she has suddenly resigned!Could it possibly be because investigations are taking place and she has lost her control of the investigators!GOOD RIDDANCE but unless we can get rid of the snp we shall not be free of the independance army

On 23/12/2022 at 22:32, Anna B said:

I think you'll find it was Margaret Thatcher that destroyed the mining and steelmaking Industries, and the Unions that tried against all the odds to save them. 

6 minutes ago, dsweetman said:

The woman? has done a great deal of harm during her term in office as first minister of the scottish assembly (not scottish parliament!)Her agenda has been to dismantle the united kingdom!She scored  points from westminster by devious means,she has used uk money that was meant for other projects to further her dream of becoming an independant country and to rejoin the eu.She has gone all out to make a name for herself so that she can become someone in europe.I have to wonder why a couple of weeks after saying that she was going to stay as fm for the forseeable she has suddenly resigned!Could it possibly be because investigations are taking place and she has lost her control of the investigators!GOOD RIDDANCE but unless we can get rid of the snp we shall not be free of the independance army

I do not agree with you implication that  Nicola Sturgeon has done anything wrong legally.