Apparently It's Fisher-Them. Not Fishermen.

29 minutes ago, melthebell said:

LOl so one person decides its fisher them, and suddenly the worlds in meltdown, certain people need to get a grip, including the OP but then i know hes only doing it in a trolling capacity

Now now Mel. Be nice. If you think I'm trolling either report my thread or scroll on by.

Bye 👋 

Edited by The_DADDY

1 minute ago, zach said:

Glad it made you smile.

Unfortunately the 'offended at everything mob' won't crawl back under their little rock.

Yep, remember in October 2020 when the left kicked up a minor stink about THAT episode of Fawlty Towers? Even John Cleese himself said the Beeb banning the WHOLE episode was "PC gone mad" and I 100% agree.

3 minutes ago, XPertByExperien said:

Most of the people the left think they're "protecting" by being perpetually offended by everything actually couldn't give a hoot about what they're allegedly supposed to be offended over.

A lot of truth in what you say (IMO)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zach said:

Glad it made you smile.

Unfortunately the 'offended at everything mob' won't crawl back under their little rock.

Yeah, it seems like they are very much here to stay. Unless we have a civil war and make them all our slaves? 

Reckon anyone would be up for that?