Bring Back The Death Sentence For Spies And Traitors.

Axe

The spy working for Russia has been treated leniently in my opinion.  13 years  (6 years) in prison for betraying his own nation and putting British folk at risk is not justice.   The death sentence should be brought back for spies and national traitors.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Axe said:

The spy working for Russia has been treated leniently in my opinion.  13 years  (6 years) in prison for betraying his own nation and putting British folk at risk is not justice.   The death sentence should be brought back for spies and national traitors.

Never gonna happen, people have been campaigning for it since forever.

If you want to live in a country where the death penalty's still used, move over to the US :D

2 minutes ago, XPertByExperien said:

Never gonna happen, people have been campaigning for it since forever.

If you want to live in a country where the death penalty's still used, move over to the US :D

or Iran or somewhere else in the middle east, be ironic lol

Does that include Governments ?

Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials

Successive governments have tried to keep details of the germ warfare tests secret. While reports of a number of the trials have emerged over the years through the Public Records Office, this latest MoD document - which was released to Liberal Democrat MP Norman Baker - gives the fullest official version of the biological warfare trials yet.

Baker said: 'I welcome the fact that the Government has finally released this information, but question why it has taken so long. It is unacceptable that the public were treated as guinea pigs without their knowledge, and I want to be sure that the Ministry of Defence's claims that these chemicals and bacteria used were safe is true.'

The MoD report traces the history of the UK's research into germ warfare since the Second World War when Porton Down produced five million cattle cakes filled with deadly anthrax spores which would have been dropped in Germany to kill their livestock. It also gives details of the infamous anthrax experiments on Gruinard on the Scottish coast which left the island so contaminated it could not be inhabited until the late 1980s.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

I wouldn't trust governments of any persuasion.....

They lie....

12 minutes ago, melthebell said:

or Iran or somewhere else in the middle east, be ironic lol

Yep, I watch WWE (and no, I am NOT gay) and until fairly recently (2021) female wrestlers attending events in Saudi Arabia had to completely cover their body, they couldn't show any flesh at all, and prior to that, women weren't allowed there at all.

In some Middle East countries, you can get put to death merely for BEING female apparently.

Edited by XPertByExperien

5 minutes ago, XPertByExperien said:

Yep, I watch WWE (and no, I am NOT gay) and until fairly recently (2021) female wrestlers attending events in Saudi Arabia had to completely cover their body, they couldn't show any flesh at all, and prior to that, women weren't allowed there at all.

In some Middle East countries, you can get put to death merely for BEING female apparently.

I can't see how watching WWE means your gay. Apparently its still massively popular in the states with men And women. Has it got a large gay following or something?

25 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I can't see how watching WWE means your gay. Apparently its still massively popular in the states with men And women. Has it got a large gay following or something?

No, but there's some uneducated people (to put it politely) who think wrestling is done by "sweaty men in tights hugging each other" that's Sumo wrestling over in Japan!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XPertByExperien said:

No, but there's some uneducated people (to put it politely) who think wrestling is done by "sweaty men in tights hugging each other" that's Sumo wrestling over in Japan!

Ah, I see. Fair enough then but tbh it seems a shame you can't share something you clearly enjoy with the forum just because of 1 or 2 saddos but obviously it's entirely up to you.

As an aside I bet if they came face to face with one of those WWE manmountains they wouldn't say it was gay then. Maybe Brock Lesnar could change their minds 🤣