Bring Back The Death Sentence For Spies And Traitors.

Axe

11 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Count me in for the death penalty and prohibitive prison sentences.

You'd have a lot less crime waged on the most vulnerable in society, innocent civilians, including LGTB, women, children, blacks, brown, asians, and dinner ladies.  :)

Listen to the criminals, they have a common saying. "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime!

They are capitalists in that they weigh the CBA , or risk/benefit analysis. It's a very lucrative way of making a living, if you're smart.

After 12,000 years of civilization, an innocent person should be free to live amongst society, without their property, lives, families, and livelihoods being taking away by anti-civilization human debris.

Anything else is a human jungle.

(I would add looters to the list!)

I noticed someone parked on double yellow lines the other day. 🚖

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

Count me in for the death penalty and prohibitive prison sentences.

You'd have a lot less crime waged on the most vulnerable in society, innocent civilians, including LGTB, women, children, blacks, brown, asians, and dinner ladies.  :)

Listen to the criminals, they have a common saying. "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime!

They are capitalists in that they weigh the CBA , or risk/benefit analysis. It's a very lucrative way of making a living, if you're smart.

After 12,000 years of civilization, an innocent person should be free to live amongst society, without their property, lives, families, and livelihoods being taking away by anti-civilization human debris.

Anything else is a human jungle.

(I would add looters to the list!)

Death sentence in a modern UK? Won't happen, people have campaigned for it for years.

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

Maybe a hundred quid fine, and increase it until the lazy buggers learn to park properly!  :)

Let's say that the nearest available parking space is 50m from where someone wants to be and they can walk at 5km/h. That works out being paid about £100K per year before it becomes cheaper for them to pay a £100 parking fine than walk the 100m if they use the parking space.

They originally introduced wheel clamps because wealthy people viewed parking fines as the price you pay to park on the double yellow lines outside where they wanted to be.

The last time MPs were given a vote to bring back the death penalty was in the 90s. I remember a relative who was a police sergeant in Northumberland lobbying his MP to vote to bring it back. MPs were given a vote of conscience on the death penalty, my relative’s MP voted against bringing it back, it was rejected by a big majority. 

This day and age I don’t think there will ever be another vote on the death penalty. Therefore spies and traitors will have to be locked up for life at the expense of the taxpayer.

Edited by hauxwell