Where's Hackey Lad ?

Padders

36 minutes ago, cressida said:

Thanks for that,  I shall be writing your obituary if you have to go into hospital.

Summat like this Cressy...

It is with deep regret I have to report the passing of one of SF most prolific posters.

Mr. Risen escaped this mortal realm at the grand old age of 102, he died peacefully in his sleep, cause of death was believed to be "From carrying his oxygen tank up a long flight of stairs to his bedroom, causing his heart to give in"

He leaves behind the Cheese and Ham sandwich industry, for which he was an unofficial spokesman.

Looking back Mr. Risen stated that there was no better group of Morons and Mental patients than those he had the privilege of conversing with. (except Mr. Allen, who he never did like)

All well wishes are encouraged to attend the funeral by travelling on the newly opened Maglev transportation train, which stops outside City Rd. cemetery.

Mr. Risen was never one for sentiment or religiosity, but he wants you to know that if you can find him in heaven, he will gladly allow you to buy him a drink.

He can most likely be found forwarding tasteless internet jokes. (check your spam folder)

He assures us that he's gone, and will be greatly missed...........

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Four weeks ago, a few hours after my last post , I had a life lesson . Never think that the greatest, bravest , kindest , hardest, nicest Dad and a lads best mate , will be around forever . 
This week I will carry him on his final journey . 
God bless you Dad x

I'm sorry for your loss Hackey lad 🙏

Edited by The_DADDY

8 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Four weeks ago, a few hours after my last post , I had a life lesson . Never think that the greatest, bravest , kindest , hardest, nicest Dad and a lads best mate , will be around forever . 
God bless you Dad x

That's so sad Hackey,

My thoughts are with you.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

God bless you Dad x

I'm devastated for you

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

God bless you Dad x

We never think it will happen.

I still sometimes wish I could tell my dad things or ask him questions or for advice.

What we can do is continue to act in a way that would make him proud of his son.

4 hours ago, hackey lad said:

God bless you Dad x

My heartfelt condolences to you Hackey.    Try to focus on all the good times you had with your dad.  xx