Is Racism To White People Even Possible?

Just now, hauxwell said:

Lawrence Fox thinks racism to white people is possible. 

When he was on Question Time a woman in the audience said Megan Markle experienced racism living in this country. Lawrence said to the lady in the audience, rubbish we are one of the most tolerant counties in Europe.  If I remember right the lady then  called Lawrence a white privileged male.  Lawrence said to the lady, your being racist calling me a white privileged male.   

My Bold.

Sorry but poor grammar is one of MANY things that really winds me up! Your equals you're.

45 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Its become acceptable to be racist towards white people. Society is changing and not for the better.

I said....⬆️⬆️⬆️

9 minutes ago, melthebell said:

no it isnt, thats a trope spouted by racists, ALL racism is wrong but the vast majority of racism has through history been against those of a black or brown race

You said ⬆️⬆️⬆️

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

So you are saying I'm racist?

I said ⬆️⬆️⬆️

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

thats not what i said, read it again

You said ⬆️⬆️⬆️

So what did I get wrong?

13 minutes ago, Axe said:

White folk need to man up if they believe they are subject to racism. 

I agree, that’s the whole point, white people are fair game for any level of hostility and abuse, simply because they are white; and historically some other, unrelated, white people did bad things.

Is that the gist of your argument?

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Nope. I've seen/heard it for myself. Been the victim of racism too.

So, I'll ask again.. Are you saying I'm racist Mel? 

Sigh

I already posted above, ANYBODY can be the victim of racism and its wrong in all its forms.

the c rux of your post i quoted was the one additional word...accepted

8 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I agree, that’s the whole point, white people are fair game for any level of hostility and abuse, simply because they are white; and historically some other, unrelated, white people did bad things.

Is that the gist of your argument?

Not got a gist. I am a white person and have never been discriminated against because of the colour of my skin.  I acknowledged some white folk in our country may have not obtained jobs they applied for due to positive discrimination being adopted in the recruitment process.