Atomic Heart First Day Update (xbox) problems

XPertByExperien

Just now, SCM1 said:

I don't think thats the case, i have a 2070 and its not streaming, its been downloaded, have a look at screenshots, Plague Tale Requiem seems to have similar issues.

No it doesn't.

Just ignore people who've been crying about the 30 fps non-issue on that and Gotham Knights since last year!

Most of that lot weren't even alive in the early 80s when games on the 8 bits ran at like 2 fps if you were extremely lucky.

1 hour ago, SCM1 said:

I don't think thats the case, i have a 2070 and its not streaming, its been downloaded, have a look at screenshots, Plague Tale Requiem seems to have similar issues.

Ah, miss-read, saw gamepass and thought 'oh, Xbox streaming' - probs cause I was just reading about it :D

13 hours ago, XPertByExperien said:

No it doesn't.

Just ignore people who've been crying about the 30 fps non-issue on that and Gotham Knights since last year!

Most of that lot weren't even alive in the early 80s when games on the 8 bits ran at like 2 fps if you were extremely lucky.

He never mentioned fps, just that the post production is ott and the colour pallette looks washed out. I'd agree with that, it doesnt look great (playing on series x, not streaming), plus it just isn't very good. I've given it an hour and its not compelling me to go any further with it.