Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

This is actually quite funny.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2023/mar/17/you-be-the-judge-should-my-partner-stop-farting-in-front-of-me

Just a snippet from the lady who is miserable..

Alex just lets rip. He finds it incredibly funny whereas I feel shame and remorse. The other day I accidentally farted in front of a fan and it blew into Alex’s face. I was really embarrassed. Alex is trying to force me into lad territory with his farting habits and it takes away the romance. I’m not his mate, I’m his girlfriend.

She feels shame and remorse!!!!

How do these people get through life!!

😂😂😂

13 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

The Guardian being as miserable as ever, always searching for a reason to divide.

What they fail to understand is that the Irish and the Brits have a fantastic talent of being able to laugh at each other, something i know the miseries at the Guardian are incapable of.  New York is absolutely rammed with the Irish and having lived there for many years, and especially Americans think very fondly of the Irish and would never in all seriousness think all Irish are at all stereo typical of the aforementioned names the Guardian has mentioned.

It's all humour, something the Guardian has very little time for.

Lefties love the Guardian. 

Very strange then that you,  appear to be the only one on here who reads it.

You must be trying to enrich your education.

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

This is actually quite funny.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2023/mar/17/you-be-the-judge-should-my-partner-stop-farting-in-front-of-me

Just a snippet from the lady who is miserable..

Alex just lets rip. He finds it incredibly funny whereas I feel shame and remorse. The other day I accidentally farted in front of a fan and it blew into Alex’s face. I was really embarrassed. Alex is trying to force me into lad territory with his farting habits and it takes away the romance. I’m not his mate, I’m his girlfriend.

She feels shame and remorse!!!!

How do these people get through life!!

😂😂😂

You see.  lefty Bundy's reading the Guardian again.

why don't you get a life/

Just now, Organgrinder said:

You see.  lefty Bundy's reading the Guardian again.

why don't you get a life/

I love pointing out sexism, racism and hypocrisy, it's something I feel very strongly about.

If you don't then that's perfectly fine. We are all different.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Very strange then that you,  appear to be the only one on here who reads it.

You must be trying to enrich your education.

When the Guardian was a pink colour people used to read it to see how many mistakes were in it.

On 17/03/2023 at 10:20, Al Bundy said:

The Guardian being as miserable as ever, always searching for a reason to divide.

What they fail to understand is that the Irish and the Brits have a fantastic talent of being able to laugh at each other, something i know the miseries at the Guardian are incapable of.  New York is absolutely rammed with the Irish and having lived there for many years, and especially Americans think very fondly of the Irish and would never in all seriousness think all Irish are at all stereo typical of the aforementioned names the Guardian has mentioned.

It's all humour, something the Guardian has very little time for.

Lefties love the Guardian. 

What's that old saying..

Misery loves company.

Here you go Bundy, if you think Guardian readers have had a sense of humour bypass, have a read of the BTL comments to the following article

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/feb/19/i-love-being-fanny

If this were in the Daily Telegraph or the Daily Mail, its readers would be pursing their lips in disapproval.

Sun readers would probably be furiously masturbating while reading it 😆

Edited by Mister M
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Here you go Bundy, if you think Guardian readers have had a sense of humour bypass, have a read of the BTL comments to the following article

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/feb/19/i-love-being-fanny

If this were in the Daily Telegraph or the Daily Mail, its readers would be pursing their lips in disapproval.

Sun readers would probably be furiously masturbating while reading it 😆

I wanted my Granddaughter to be named Fanny (I lost) . Good old fashioned name .