Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

The Guardian have been reporting on findings that Black women are still almost four times more likely to die from childbirth than white women, the report says, and too many black women receive treatment that “falls short of acceptable standards”.

MPs condemn failure to tackle ‘glaring’ racial inequalities in UK maternal health | Health policy | The Guardian

On 17/04/2023 at 08:04, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/apr/17/bbc-accused-of-lacking-impartiality-in-royal-coverage

More protests from  rent a mob now wanting to ruin the enjoyment of millions of people and being promoted by the gutter Guardian (who are the masters of impartially)  😂

I wonder who they asked to get the 15% figure?  No doubt the grand national protesting parasites will be getting out of their beds for this one.

Is there anything that makes these people happy in the UK?  Why don't they just move somewhere else ?

You are the one who's complaining - just move then

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

I am sure these 'opinion pieces' - you can't call them 'news' - are commissioned/written by individuals who need an introduction to reality and a strong dose of anti-depressants.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

What's wrong with being reflective about the symbols used by organisations, clubs and societies?

Even the Conservative Party chose to change its symbol from the torch to the tree.

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

What's wrong with being reflective about the symbols used by organisations, clubs and societies?

Even the Conservative Party chose to change its symbol from the torch to the tree.

It's not reflective though is it.

It's just creating needless animosity.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It's not reflective though is it.

It's just creating needless animosity.

No I meant reflective as in being thoughtful about where symbols come from. Not reflective as in representing popular thought.

I would like to see one of these writers do a piece about,

1...Whether the people brought to other countries had a better life in the developed countries than if they had stayed in their home countries.

2..How many people or their descendants returned to their original countries when they were able.

Just now, harvey19 said:

I would like to see one of these writers do a piece about,

1...Whether the people brought to other countries had a better life in the developed countries than if they had stayed in their home countries.

2..How many people or their descendants returned to their original countries when they were able.

I'm sure the Guardian have done numerous pieces on those very topics.