Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

9 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Obviously, I want equality, what's wrong with that. 

Why is it so wrong for a white man to highlight sexism and racism?

Why does that annoy you?

I bring race into the conversation to show blatant racism........BAD.

The guardian brings race into everything..... THATS OK.

Your double standard are quite alarming.

If you want equality, why are you just focusing on The Guardian? Not a very good start to your crusade is it?

I noticed that you've not responded to the evidence presented to show that you were wrong in stating that the Guardian had not mentioned the race to of the black police officers who beat Tyre Nichols to death.

I've shown reports in this case where they do mention the race of the police officers.

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

If you want equality, why are you just focusing on The Guardian? Not a very good start to your crusade is it?

I noticed that you've not responded to the evidence presented to show that you were wrong in stating that the Guardian had not mentioned the race to of the black police officers who beat Tyre Nichols to death.

I've shown reports in this case where they do mention the race of the police officers.

Yes, I acknowledged your link with a thank you.

The article I linked was an updated one with no mention of the race of the perpetrators. I thought this one more poignant as it was on the same day as the other shootings reported in the Guardian, including the one that made it clear that the shooter was a white man.

Regarding my crusade, as you put it, why do you have a problem with that?  Being a left leaner I would have thought you would have appreciated my crusade against racial bias?

Or does that only apply one way?

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Yes, I acknowledged your link with a thank you.

The article I linked was an updated one with no mention of the race of the perpetrators. I thought this one more poignant as it was on the same day as the other shootings reported in the Guardian, including the one that made it clear that the shooter was a white man.

Regarding my crusade, as you put it, why do you have a problem with that?  Being a left leaner I would have thought you would have appreciated my crusade against racial bias?

Or does that only apply one way?

👍

Maybe when you start posting evidence that applies both ways, people might take your 'campaign' a little more seriously.

9 hours ago, Mister M said:

Maybe when you start posting evidence that applies both ways, people might take your 'campaign' a little more seriously.

Both ways?

It's a thread about the Guardian.

Why does it pain you so much to admit that this disgraceful outlet has racial and sexist bias?

Why are you so determined to show your angst at the poster who is highlighting this rather than at the said publication?

I've posted so many articles proving their disgraceful bias and yet you are so stubborn to admit I have a point you would rather attack the poster!!

So typical.

7 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

It's a thread about the Guardian.

Why does it pain you so much to admit that this disgraceful outlet has racial and sexist bias?

It doesn't.

The Guardian is consistently voted highest by readers for accuracy, trustworthiness and depth of analysis, their website (and app) is one of the most used news sites in the UK... the notion that it is in any way "disgraceful" is just desperate nonsense by an irrelevant fringe loon.

Why are you so determined to show your angst at the poster who is highlighting this rather than at the said publication?

Are you sure you're highlighting what you think you are? :suspect:

I've posted so many articles proving their disgraceful bias and yet you are so stubborn to admit I have a point you would rather attack the poster!!

Sadly the main take-away is that, clearly, you have some mental health/OCD issues, and are unable to distinguish between reality and fantasy :thumbsup:

So typical.

If it's really that typical... have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe... it's more a "you" thing? 🤣

Edited by Magilla
  • Haha 2

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/apr/21/north-carolina-shooting-robert-singletary-basketball

No mention of his race, or assumptions it might be a racist shooting in this case though........mmmm, i wonder why?

However, it seems like the Guardian are seeing the error of their racist ways because in that same article they mention the case of the 16 year old lad getting shot by that elderly man without mentioning the race of either..  He is now just a man, NOT a white man

"The shootings with which Singletary has been charged came six days after Ralph Yarl, 16, was shot in a separate and unrelated case by a man after ringing the man’s doorbell in Kansas City, Missouri."

Fair play to them. Maybe they have received many complaints about racial bias?

Edited by Al Bundy

50 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/apr/21/manchester-city-fans-anti-racist-badge-slavery

Still straining....

Can't let it go can they!!!!

He is embarrassed to wear the shirt!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂.

But still does....

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Not the only thing straining on this thread!

Here ye are Bunty. Let yourself go, and have a laugh with the Guardian's sketch writer taking the **** out of Raab:

Psycho goes down raging: the liberal wokerati finally get to Raab | John Crace | The Guardian

Edited by Mister M

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Fair play to them. Maybe they have received many complaints about racial bias?

Unlikely, given they only exist in your head.

Your racial and sexual bias on this forum is more than the Guardian could ever muster.... and it hasn't stopped you! :hihi: