Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

Just now, RJRB said:

I am afraid not.

To clarify,I did not intend to compare the Fox headline with that of The Guardian.

I just found it commendable for Fox to report on an article critical of Trump which perhaps reflects on their recent bad publicity for pushing a narrative that they knew to be false.

Then I'll leave you to argue with yourself!

Have a nice day. :)

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2023/apr/27/king-charles-coronation-cinema

"In fact it should only be shown in cinemas, because that way all the people who actually like that rubbish will all be in one place and I’ll be able to go about my day unimpeded."

They are absolutely livid, can't cope!!

What a bunch of absolute wet wipes!!!

🤡🤡🤡

Edited by Al Bundy

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2023/apr/27/king-charles-coronation-cinema

"In fact it should only be shown in cinemas, because that way all the people who actually like that rubbish will all be in one place and I’ll be able to go about my day unimpeded."

They are absolutely livid, can't cope!!

What a bunch of absolute wet wipes!!!

🤡🤡🤡

I'm sure you wouldn't have to try to hard to avoid all the day's pomp & ceremony?  Just like I've managed to avoid every single Royal marriage since Princess Anne's.   

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/apr/29/biden-trump-2024-polls-old-white-men

More racism and sexism.

Disgraceful.

On 27/04/2023 at 19:45, Baron99 said:

I'm sure you wouldn't have to try to hard to avoid all the day's pomp & ceremony?  Just like I've managed to avoid every single Royal marriage since Princess Anne's.   

My thoughts exactly.

Just do something else, watch a movie or go out walking or something rather than gleefully trying to ruin a day that millions upon millions will enjoy.

Just typical lefties.....trying to ruin something because they don't like it.

How pathetic.

Edited by Al Bundy

20 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/apr/29/biden-trump-2024-polls-old-white-men

More racism and sexism.

Disgraceful.

My thoughts exactly.

Just do something else, watch a movie or go out walking or something rather than gleefully trying to ruin a day that millions upon millions will enjoy.

Just typical lefties.....trying to ruin something because they don't like it.

How pathetic.

A bit better than the typical righty,  royal servants, tugging their forelocks and bowing and scraping for scraps whilst hoping to get invited to the next garden party.

Go ahead and enjoy it whilst showing your own deference and stupidity.  You can all be part of a fairy tale whilst claiming to be modern and up to date.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

A bit better than the typical righty,  royal servants, tugging their forelocks and bowing and scraping for scraps whilst hoping to get invited to the next garden party.

Go ahead and enjoy it whilst showing your own deference and stupidity.  You can all be part of a fairy tale whilst claiming to be modern and up to date.

Millions upon millions will enjoy it.

Those that don't have every right to not, just don't try and stop those that do or being all negative about it eh.

It would be like me turning up at a labour party conference, or protesting about the Eurovision song contest because I think it's crap.  I just wouldn't do it.....but then again I am not a miserable arse that gets a kick out of ruining others enjoyment.

Just now, Al Bundy said:

Millions upon millions will enjoy it.

Those that don't have every right to not, just don't try and stop those that do or being all negative about it eh.

It would be like me turning up at a labour party conference, or protesting about the Eurovision song contest because I think it's crap.  I just wouldn't do it.....but then again I am not a miserable arse that gets a kick out of ruining others enjoyment.

Or me turning at the annual Toronto Gay Pride Day Parade, that includes our woke Mayor, woke police and firemen, and the writhing, gyrating semi-naked and sometimes naked participants,  and woke parents with their god forsaken children, with a sign protesting how much money is spent on these circuses, by Cities across the Western world, while their homeless are living in their own feces on the streets.  :)

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Or me turning at the annual Toronto Gay Pride Day Parade, that includes our woke Mayor, woke police and firemen, and the writhing, gyrating semi-naked and sometimes naked participants,  and woke parents with their god forsaken children, with a sign protesting how much money is spent on these circuses, by Cities across the Western world, while their homeless are living in their own feces on the streets.  :)

Exactly.

👍

55 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Oh dear. 

It's no surprise though is it.

They are absolutely disgusting with their racism and anti semitic bile

Yet folk will still defend them because they are on " my side"

They are abhorrent.