Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

1 hour ago, Magilla said:

Can you enlighten us to what's so funny about people getting worried about being marginalise and discriminated against, by the state?

Then, of course, there's always the worry that some ill-informed thugs might come and put their windows through.

Funny? 🙄

Protesting, voting, using the judicial system, highlighting discrimination in the media etc...

Your wet dream... says more about you, that that's your initial conclusion, rather than anything suggested in the article!

As usual here the issue is one of comprehension, or lack of it, on your part! 🤣

I knew that would bring you out.

She has shown her true colours.

Oops, nearly forgot...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Al Bundy

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

🤣

Still nothing on why you think it's funny that some people are worried by a load of far right loons getting into power...

...you know, given what happened last time! 🙄

Edited by Magilla

4 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Still nothing on why you think it's funny that some people are worried by a load of far right loons getting into power...

...you know, given what happened last time! 🙄

It's funny because the likes of the Guardian think anything right of Jeremy Corbyn is " far right"

It's designed to make the weak and naïve be brainwashed into thinking right wing and far right are one and the same.

On a personal note, why do you think every post you make is funny?  Are you the type that laughs at his own jokes?

Just for you.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

24 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It's funny because the likes of the Guardian think anything right of Jeremy Corbyn is " far right"

No, they don't... that's just you desperately making stuff up that bears no related to reality. :loopy:

AfD are far right... much further to the right than the right wing CDU. They position themselves as "radical right" nationalists.

When you're further to the right than the right, that's literally the definition of "far right"!

It's designed to make the weak and naïve be brainwashed into thinking right wing and far right are one and the same.

Nonsense, the article makes clear there is a distinction, for all the reasons highlighted in it... and of course, you have a to have clue what you're reading :thumbsup:

On a personal note, why do you think every post you make is funny?  Are you the type that laughs at his own jokes?

Well actually I'm usually laughing at you... after highlighting the thing you're moaning about the "left" doing, was what you were doing 5 minutes ago...

...or why your post was really only fit for a "know nothing" simpleton. :thumbsup:

That you, clearly, completely failed to understand it's meaning... given the context... priceless! 🤣

Edited by Magilla
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Magilla said:

No, they don't... that's just you desperately making stuff up that bears no related to reality. :loopy:

AfD are far right... much further to the right than the right wing CDU. They position themselves as "radical right" nationalists.

When you're further to the right than the right, that's literally the definition of "far right"!

Nonsense, the article makes clear there is a distinction, for all the reasons highlighted in it... and of course, you have a to have clue what you're reading :thumbsup:

Well actually I'm usually laughing at you... after highlighting the thing you're moaning about the "left" doing, was what you were doing 5 minutes ago...

...or why your post was really only fit for a "know nothing" simpleton. :thumbsup:

That you, clearly, completely failed to understand it's meaning... given the context... priceless! 🤣

🤣

So naive.

On 07/11/2023 at 10:23, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/nov/07/far-right-germany-afd-minorities

Far right!!!

😂😂

Her very last sentence is rather alarming, what does she mean?  Attacks on German citizens, bombs going off, machete attacks?

I wonder what the timescale was between the right beginning to rise from when Germany opened their borders?

I could Google it, but I'm sure someone will be along to tell me...

• Like 1