Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

Just now, Hecate said:

Although I'm going to have to knock a few points off for failing to shoehorn in a reference to Gen Z, or TikTok,  I have to admit that the sub who came up with this headline is well on form today:

Superb.

Link doesn't work 

Just takes you back to the top of the page.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Link doesn't work 

Just takes you back to the top of the page.

I wouldn't worry too much about that.  The article doesn't live up to the headline, alas.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/mar/25/slaves-trade-amends-grenada-laura-trevelyan

Why the need to make it public?

And I guess it helps when you are married to the President of ABC news with a worth of 100 million!!!

How condescending.

Well I suppose it stops you moaning about Sheffield City Centre

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Well I suppose it stops you moaning about Sheffield City Centre

It's a free country, I can moan about whatever I want. Now I understand that you can't cope with other opinions that differ to yours, so I would suggest you either ignore me or stop being such a big baby.

👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

It's a free country, I can moan about whatever I want. Now I understand that you can't cope with other opinions that differ to yours, so I would suggest you either ignore me or stop being such a big baby.

👍

So you say that I can't cope with opinions different to mine, yet you choose to start a thread on the Guardian newspaper, and complain about the opinions held within it. Hmm....Not thought about that have you?

If you had something positive to contribute, I could take your moanings seriously. But you don't, so I won't.

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2023/mar/25/berlin-welcomes-topless-female-swimmers-in-victory-for-activists

😂

Berlin is not the only German city to allow topless swimming. In May 2022, Göttingen in Lower Saxony, central Germany, became the first German city to allow female topless swimming in its indoor and outdoor pools, after a swimmer who identified as male was turned away from a public pool for wanting to swim with their chest bare.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

29 minutes ago, Mister M said:

So you say that I can't cope with opinions different to mine, yet you choose to start a thread on the Guardian newspaper, and complain about the opinions held within it. Hmm....Not thought about that have you?

If you had something positive to contribute, I could take your moanings seriously. But you don't, so I won't.

Excellent.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy