Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

On 30/03/2023 at 06:54, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/news/commentisfree/2023/mar/30/britain-slavery-change-guardian

And there we have it folks.

24 hrs after the guardian has finally apologized for slave links, as predicted they are now taking the moral high ground.

🤡

Just another way of reminding people that they were mistreated in the past! Even if we've all moved on!

Must never have a beautiful black child grow up without the resentment against society, even if she's only every been exposed to nothing but love and kindness from white, brown or yellow people.

Keep the uncivil war in community and society going, at all costs.

Disgusting scum.

I know their game! It's nothing to do with caring about people in a peaceful, harmonious society.

It's about political power, and how to get it and keep it!

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

Just another way of reminding people that they were mistreated in the past! Even if we've all moved on!

Must never have a beautiful black child grew up without the resentment against society, even if she's only every been exposed to nothing but love and kindness from white, brown or yellow people.

Keep the uncivil war in community and society going, at all costs.

Disgusting scum.

I know their game! It's nothing to do with caring about people in a peaceful, harmonious society.

It's about political power, and how to get it and keep it!

They are relentless in their pursuit of dividing the population.

It's pathetic and rather dangerous.

The whole week they are having a slavery circle jerk. It must be their way of trying to say sorry for years of hiding the truth about their links.

They are fooling no-one.

12 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Do you read any other newspapers or do you just have a personal vendetta against The Guardian

I read most online, but I hate sexism, racism and dislike hypocrisy, so I like to highlight this when I see fit.

Especially from sanctimonious virtue signalling folk who pretend to care.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Zinger549 said:

Do you read any other newspapers or do you just have a personal vendetta against The Guardian

Change the 'The Guardian' bit to 'The Mail' and then ask a liberal...

The Left cast stones in extremely fragile glass houses

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/apr/04/carol-vorderman-60s-renaissance-political-hero

Imagine a 60 year old man doing what Ms Vorderman is doing!!!  Imagine him saying he has lots of special friends!!!   Wonder if the Guardian would be lauding him?

Apparently Leo DiCaprio has red flags because of how HE lives his life.

More blatant sexism..

😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Al Bundy