Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

20 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

More attacks by the left on someone highlighting blatant racism.

Massive snowflake plays the victim card when their own behaviour is called out for what it really it is... SHOCKER! 🤣

20 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Your hypocrisy is outstanding.

There'll be an article in the Guardian soon... oh, there is... are you Dominic Raab? :hihi:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Massive snowflake plays the victim card when their own behaviour is called out for what it really it is... SHOCKER! 🤣

There'll be an article in the Guardian soon... oh, there is... are you Dominic Raab? :hihi:

Still just attacking the poster.

Bless..

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

More attacks by the left on someone highlighting blatant racism.

Your hypocrisy is outstanding.

Why are you playing the victim card?

Do you really resent the attention that many black people and women get, when they are the targets of so much crap in society, that you have to go along with this "I'm a white, straight, able bodied male" and I'm the real victim here.

Do you get your daily dose of victimhood from the Guardian, imagining how great it would be if they wrote about how whining you are.

It's just pathetic.

Edited by Mister M
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Still just attacking the poster.

There is no attack, just discussion of the content of their posts.

Having read yours, over many many threads, it's clear that your racial and sexual bias is significantly more suspect than the Guardian could ever achieve.

Can you even attempt to explain why that's not the obvious take-away from them... even just for the laughs...

...doesn't look like it! :thumbsup: :hihi:

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Bless..

Thanks for the Raab impression, under the circumstances, priceless!🤣

Nervous laugh emoji time? 🙄

5 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Do you really resent the attention that many black people and women get, when they are the targets of so much crap in society, that you have to go along with this "I'm a white, straight, able bodied male" and I'm the real victim here.

Do you get your daily dose of victimhood from the Guardian, imagining how great it would be if they wrote about how whining you are.

It's just pathetic.

No.

I just like fair reporting that's not racist or sexist

But I wouldn't expect you to understand that notion.

You hypocrite.

Edited by Al Bundy

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Do you really resent the attention that many black people and women get, when they are victims of so much crap in society, that you have to go along with this "I'm a white, straight, able bodied male" and I'm the real victim here.

It's just pathetic.

Integration is the only way forward and highlighting race, colour, sexuality etc. when these have nothing to do with the incident being reported does not help in my view.

If race, colour sexuality etc. are aggravating factors then they should be included.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Integration is the only way forward and highlighting race, colour, sexuality etc. when these have nothing to do with the incident being reported does not help in my view.

If race, colour sexuality etc. are aggravating factors then they should be included.

It's funny that they are sticking up for a publication that does nothing but race bait and make almost everything about race, yet when someone points this out, they attack me!!

Identity politics at its best, or just plain hypocrisy.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

It's funny that they are sticking up for a publication that does nothing but race bait and make almost everything about race, yet when someone points this out, they attack me!!

I don't read the Guardian.

I remember years ago it was printed on red/pink paper and people read it to see how many mistakes there was in it.

12 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Absolutely, and when it obviously is an aggravating factor, in any given situation...

...Al will be along promptly to tell us why it isn't and it's just the person saying it making it up.

That, or that discussing it at all is actually making the whole thing worse! :loopy:

8 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I don't read the Guardian.

I remember years ago it was printed on red/pink paper and people read it to see how many mistakes there was in it.

That was The Manchester Guardian, I believe.

21 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It's funny that they are sticking up for a publication that does nothing but race bait and make almost everything about race

Not at all, just pointing out that under those terms, or by that metric... you've got more form than The Guardian.

yet when someone points this out, they attack me!!

See above.

Aye... and there's the rub, a lot of it is from you! :thumbsup:

Hypocrisy you say? :hihi:

Edited by Magilla
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1