Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/apr/24/breonna-taylor-officer-myles-cosgrove-hired

Back to mentioning the race of the shooters, wonder why?

Racists.

🤣 

They do it twice.....

In news involving a separate high-profile police killing, the former Minnesota officer convicted of manslaughter after the shooting of 20-year-old Daunte Wright during an April 2021 traffic stop was released from prison after serving 16 months in custody, according to ABC News.

Kim Potter is white, and Wright was Black. Prosecutors had sought a much stiffer punishment for Potter before she was sentenced.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

🤣

They do it twice.....

In news involving a separate high-profile police killing, the former Minnesota officer convicted of manslaughter after the shooting of 20-year-old Daunte Wright during an April 2021 traffic stop was released from prison after serving 16 months in custody, according to ABC News.

Kim Potter is white, and Wright was Black. Prosecutors had sought a much stiffer punishment for Potter before she was sentenced.

Steady on.

You will be the one attacked for pointing out racism, rather than the actual racists.

• Haha 1

Today, Just in!

The Guardian

Trump committed treason and will try again. He must be barred from running

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/apr/24/trump-treason-constitution-election-republicans-robert-reich

Was there a trial and a verdict I inadvertently missed ?

:)

Or is it just the latest polls that set them off?

RCP Average of National polls - Presidential  Race 2024

Trump - 44.3%

Biden - 43%

• Haha 1

On 24/04/2023 at 18:26, Magilla said:

Clearly, someone has a lot of guilt to deal with! 🤣

You have proven my point about the Guardian.

Didn't they just acknowledge some guilt because of links to the slave trade?

Thanks for pointing this out and finally coming around to seeing my point after highlighting their disgraceful racism on numerous occasions.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

You have proven my point about the Guardian.

Didn't they just acknowledge some guilt because of links to the slave trade?

Thanks for pointing this out and finally coming around to seeing my point after highlighting their disgraceful racism on numerous occasions.

👍

What about racism in the Mail,Express, Sun ect. Why don' t you ever talk about that.

29 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

What about racism in the Mail,Express, Sun ect. Why don' t you ever talk about that.

If you can show me links that show either of the aforementioned publications to be of a racial bias....for example, printing the race of a particular shooter but excluding the race of others, then I will be happy to.

In fact, can you post a link that shows their blatant racism or sexism on a scale to that of the self appointed champions of equality The Guardian?

Edited by Al Bundy