Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

I didn’t say that it was.

You need to read things more carefully. 

That Guardian article for a start. Then my posts, your own and those of Totley’s own Richard Gere.

You said we were throwing in some casual sexism, just interested to know what was sexist?

If it was then I need to know for future reference.

8 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I’m just imagining you and Rolling J on your steel white chargers, slashing your way through the woke nonsense whilst being lusted after by all of womankind.

Carry on.

You  have a vividly weird imagination - I'd be careful where it might lead you.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

You said we were throwing in some casual sexism, just interested to know what was sexist?

If it was then I need to know for future reference.

Then do the reading that I suggested. Have a little ponder and vow to improve yourself.

I know most sensible people have a pop at nepotism husband's inane contributions, and Tim nice but dim at the weekend keeping up the middle class pottering that would have made John Peel's Home Truths proud,  but have you seen Emma Beddington's musings?  Good lord.  Today she's writing about taking her pillow on holiday.

Jonathan Jones, Stuart Heritage, Zoe Williams and the blessed Owen Jones.  What a treat.  No wonder Hadley and Suzanne buggered off.

I wonder what's going to occupy the clickbait space now that 'television event of 2023' Succession has finished?  Though I'm sure there's at least another six-month cycle of analysis left.  Beyonce's on tour though, and Phoebe Waller-Bridge has a film out; that should keep them busy for a while.

2 minutes ago, Hecate said:

I know most sensible people have a pop at nepotism husband's inane contributions, and Tim nice but dim at the weekend keeping up the middle class pottering that would have made John Peel's Home Truths proud,  but have you seen Emma Beddington's musings?  Good lord.  Today she's writing about taking her pillow on holiday.

Jonathan Jones, Stuart Heritage, Zoe Williams and the blessed Owen Jones.  What a treat.  No wonder Hadley and Suzanne buggered off.

I wonder what's going to occupy the clickbait space now that 'television event of 2023' Succession has finished?  Though I'm sure there's at least another six-month cycle of analysis left.  Beyonce's on tour though, and Phoebe Waller-Bridge has a film out; that should keep them busy for a while.

I know the 'columnists' on this paper produce an absolute load of twaddle, but this post is nearly as good. 😀😉