Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

13 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/jun/06/call-for-new-writers-of-colour-as-entries-open-for-the-4thwrite-short-story-prize

The Dystopian world of the racist Guardian.

No white people allowed to enter.

First you'd bought tickets for a play you couldn't see, and now you can't enter the wonderful book you've written for a competition you'd never heard of. What a run of bad luck, tell you what I'll enter it for you if it's any good, and we can share the prize, let's hope it's something we both like.

12 minutes ago, Palomar said:

First you'd bought tickets for a play you couldn't see, and now you can't enter the wonderful book you've written for a competition you'd never heard of. What a run of bad luck, tell you what I'll enter it for you if it's any good, and we can share the prize, let's hope it's something we both like.

I've no idea what you are blabbering on about. Sorry.

I would enter but I can't unfortunately due to racism, however I wish you good luck.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Palomar said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Now I could be mistaken here, but...

... I don't think getting a sun tan in the south of France qualifies you as a person of colour! :hihi:

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Now I could be mistaken here, but...

... I don't think getting a sun tan in the south of France qualifies you as a person of colour! :hihi:

I have alluded before, come and meet me and mi mam at SADACCA one Friday, they keep a nice pint. 

50 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I've no idea what you are blabbering on about. Sorry.

Short term memory loss?

Edited by Palomar
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Palomar said:

I have alluded before, come and meet me and mi mam at SADACCA one Friday, they keep a nice pint. 

Thanks for the very kind offer, Mr S...

... but Friday is the night Padders Bar has a special offer on sambuca cocktails! :hihi:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Thanks for the very kind offer, Mr S...

... but Friday is the night Padders Bar has a special offer on sambuca cocktails! :hihi:

Hang on…

There’s a chance that you have multiple personality disorder disorder, Blokey.

Edited by Prettytom

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Hang on…

There’s a chance that you have multiple personality disorder disorder, Blokey.

It looks like Wednesday is special offer night on the forum...

... two for the price of one! :hihi:

• Haha 1