Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

6 minutes ago, Mister M said:

But that's the whole point of this thread - purposefully looking for something which you hope will provoke a reaction.

I'm a regular Guardian reader, and enjoy many of its articles. 

I am completely and utterly shocked!!!!

😂

Any thoughts on the articles?

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Haha 1

Just now, Al Bundy said:

I am completely and utterly shocked!!!!

😂

Any thoughts on the articles rather than pointless jibes?

Yes, I think the author makes some valid points. He specifically refers to a government review in 2019 found that  many Black, Asian and ethnically diverse people reportedly view the countryside as an “an exclusive, mainly white, mainly middle‑class club”. I wasn't aware of this review. 

I sincerely hope as a consequence of the Government's interest that we see lots of people wearing niqabs, hijabs, and kurta pajamas in the Cotswolds, the Mendips and the Lincolnshire Wolds.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Yes, I think the author makes some valid points. He specifically refers to a government review in 2019 found that  many Black, Asian and ethnically diverse people reportedly view the countryside as an “an exclusive, mainly white, mainly middle‑class club”. I wasn't aware of this review. 

I sincerely hope as a consequence of the Government's interest that we see lots of people wearing niqabs, hijabs, and kurta pajamas in the Cotswolds, the Mendips and the Lincolnshire Wolds.

I used to live in Lincolnshire in my student years, nice place.

If I could afford it I'd get a nice little Flat in Cleethorpes but sadly it's unlikely I ever will 😢

52 minutes ago, XPertByExperien said:

I used to live in Lincolnshire in my student years, nice place.

If I could afford it I'd get a nice little Flat in Cleethorpes but sadly it's unlikely I ever will 😢

Cleth-o-pees.

Good heavens lad, have you no ambition?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XPertByExperien said:

Oh shurrup you! Or t'Parrot gets it! :D

I think you'll find if you touch a single feather of said Parrot, the patrons and staff of Padders Bar will rise up and give you the hiding you deserve.

Or the Parrot will rip your dick off and slap you with the soggy end.

• Thanks 1