Whats Happening In Guardian Land Today

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/25/singapore-execute-woman-first-time-years-saridewi-djamani

This is the left in full flow.

Singapore is one of the safest places in the world, especially for solo female travellers. One of the cleanest, with a low crime rate and went over 250 days without a crime in 2021.

Imagine how wonderful that would be, they are obviously doing something right ain't they.

But NO!!!!!!

The death penalty for drug dealing and smuggling is wrong as it affects the vulnerable according to activists, and given air time by our friends at the Guardian.

Imagine trying to tell one of the safest places on earth they are doing it wrong!!

🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Time difference, I am currently in Eastern Europe. Early start this morning.

Nice to know I've a stalker.

Don’t flatter yourself love.

11 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Mister Gee is a stalking troll

He's life is really really pathetic 

Afternoon Jack, whereabouts are you on planet earth today?

Edited by Mister Gee
  • Haha 1

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/jul/30/womens-world-cup-2023-team-rankings

Their satire is off the scale today.

" Emotional turmoil"

😂😂😂😂

And folk will actually believe that story.

🤪🤪🤪🤪

"And I connected with the way sportswomen have fought to be taken seriously in a world that still favours male stars, even though I never had a hope of being a professional athlete myself".

😂😂😂😂😂

Managed to get their usual dig in about men though.

🤡🤡🤡🤡

Edited by Al Bundy

On 25/07/2023 at 15:32, Jack Grey said:

Mister Gee is a stalking troll

He's life is really really pathetic 

At least,  he's not busy killing the planet as we speak, as is our friend in eastern Europe who's decided,  as a good righty,  that he wants a good read of The Guardian before his demise.

29 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

At least,  he's not busy killing the planet as we speak, as is our friend in eastern Europe who's decided,  as a good righty,  that he wants a good read of The Guardian before his demise.

Demise?

Care to elaborate?

As explained numerous times, I read all kinds of papers regardless of my political leaning. It always cements my view that I am on the side of common sense. 

Obviously I wouldn't expect you to understand that concept.

15 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Demise?

Care to elaborate?

As explained numerous times, I read all kinds of papers regardless of my political leaning. It always cements my view that I am on the side of common sense. 

Obviously I wouldn't expect you to understand that concept.

Nothing to elaborate.  we are all going to shuffle off one day and we all know that today could be the day.  Wondered if you thought that your daily dose of The Guardian was a must,  just in case.

I do understand the concept of common sense but have never expected it from quarters such as yours.

49 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Nothing to elaborate.  we are all going to shuffle off one day and we all know that today could be the day.  Wondered if you thought that your daily dose of The Guardian was a must,  just in case.

I do understand the concept of common sense but have never expected it from quarters such as yours.

That's quite a seismic contribution you have brought to the table.

👍

20 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

That's quite a seismic contribution you have brought to the table.

👍

I'm sure you are equally as good as me,  and The Guardian must very much appreciate your patronage in bringing their name to the fore among newspapers.

On 25/07/2023 at 15:42, Al Bundy said:

Al highlights, again, his complete failure of comprehend what he's reading. 🤣

On 25/07/2023 at 15:42, Al Bundy said:

Singapore is one of the safest places in the world, especially for solo female travellers. One of the cleanest, with a low crime rate and went over 250 days without a crime in 2021.

Imagine how wonderful that would be, they are obviously doing something right ain't they.

Except, drug use in Singapore is on the increase, the death penalty is not proving to be an effective deterrent...

...also, Japan and Denmark are safer... neither of which have the death penalty for drug offences.... how can this be? :suspect:

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

As explained numerous times, I read all kinds of papers regardless of my political leaning.

Given your many complaints about The Guardians coverage in a particular piece.... that turned out to be reported in an identical fashion across all media, regardless of their political leanings...

... demonstrably and provably not true! :loopy:

That you, of all people here, could possibly expect anyone to believe that.... laughable! :hihi:

Who're you trying to convince.... yourself? 🤣

Edited by Magilla